Chapter 18

Percy opened his eyes to a blinding light. He groaned when it began to hurt his eyes. He tried to adjust to the light in the room by blinking rapidly. When his eyes finally adjusted to the light in the room, he could see that he was in a hospital room and he was connected to a heart monitor and had an IV in his hand. Then the memories came back all at once : the walk, Piper, the dealers, the crate exploding, his sister, Andy. Was she alright? Did she manage to get out? He began to worry for her and the heart monitor began beeping rapidly.

Soon two men entered. One was the agent who entered the storage house and the other one seemed familiar, but he couldn't figure from where. He was tall, around 6 feet tall, had brown eyes and black hair, he also had a beard and a blue-glowing-thingy in his chest. The agent approached him first telling him to relax, that he wasn't in danger anymore. The beeping of the heart monitor slowed down, but it began to annoy Percy.

"I'm Phil Coulson, what's your name?"

"Percy, wait.... you look like a special agent. When I was 3 I saw this movie with special agents. They had super cool guns, and there where aliens. Have you met aliens? How do they look like? Are they blue?" question after question Percy asked. The two men in the room looked at each other when the one with the glowing-thingy began to chuckle. "Take it easy kid, one question at the time." Percy stopped for a moment before saying "Sorry, stupid ADHD." "It's okay Percy, now tell me... how was the movie called?"

"Mr. Stark I don't think that's relevant" Phil's statement was brushed off by the other two.

"I think it was something with costumes, no, no, I got it! It was called 'Man in Black'. It was really funny, hey I still don't know your name."

The inventor was surprised, this kid didn't know who he was. "Tony Stark, I'm Iron Man, don't you watch tv, kid?" "Umm, no, what's that? " he asked pointing to Tony's chest. "It's my Arc Reactor" after a blank look from Percy, he said "It's a device that keeps me alive" "Cool!"

Phil cleared his throat to gain their attention. "Percy, I know you're still recovering, the doctors said that you got it quite badly, but we need to know what were you doing there?"

Percy was going to reply with the truth, but then they would ask how a 7 years old was able to save another one. He couldn't just tell them that he was adopted by the Greek goddess of archery and so he could use the bow like a pro. So he lied and told them that he was playing when he heard the commotion and when he got there he got caught in the fire. Obviously, they didn't believed him, but he was saved when a doctor and a nurse-or at least that's how the two looked like-entered the room. The doctor was a man with blond hair and tan skin. He looked about 30, whereas the nurse looked about 25. She had red hair and pale skin. Percy recognized his family straight away and smiled.

The man snapped his fingers and the sound echoed in the entire place. "I believe that young Perseus here needs to rest, agent Coulson. I got some documents regarding his health if you'd be so kind to take a look at them." He gave a file to Phil containing information on Percy, who apparently stayed at "Diana's orphanage" and ran from it to see his sister at "Luna's home for little girls". Tony looked over Phil's shoulder and he knew straight away they were faked, but he didn't say a word.

"Thank you dr.Arun, I'll make sure these go to his file."

"No problem, agent Coulson." And so Phil exited the room.

Tony stayed behind, but couldn't stop himself from asking "How did you manage to make those documents so realistic? I don't walk through NY a lot, but I know it well. Those orphanages don't exist. And how did you make Coulson leave so fast?"

The twins exchanged fast glances. It was clear for them, he was a clear sighted mortal.

"There are some things you should know Anthony Stark, but you have to swear you would not tell anyone without consent." said the doctor, his tone changing to one of seriousness .

"Who are you people?" asked Stark as he promised on Styx -not Sticks as he initially presumed- not to say a word to anyone.

"Have you heard about Greek mythology, Anthony?"asked the red head who was a little -ok more than a little- intimidating for Tony.