Chapter 37

"Percyhow are you? "
...
"Why aren't you answering? "
....
"Percy, if this is some kind of joke... "
....
"This isn't funny! "
...
"Percy? What is happening? "
...
"Percy... "
...
"Please. "
------------

She tried for a month to get in contact with him. When she realized he wasn't answering she went to tell Artemis, but she was nowhere to be seen. She tried IM-ing camp, but it didn't work. She tried the same thing with Tony, the same result. She began to panic.

Percy+missing+absent gods=disaster.

She went to alert Thalia.

"I can't contact Percy. "

"He's probably busy with Annie or something. Don't worry. "She waved her off and that didn't go well with the daughter of Poseidon.

" Not worry?!? Thalia I've been trying to reach him for over a month. Something is wrong. "

"Have you tried IM-ing him? "

"Yes. Him. Annabeth. Chairon. Tony. Nothing. Mum isn't around for whatever reason and I'm really starting to get anxious. " she explained rapidly brushing her hand through her hair. Thalia thought for a second before she came up with another idea.

"Have you tried using a phone? "
A demigod using a phone is like screaming from the top of your lungs so that every monster can hear you,  'tasty demigod snack! right this way! ' but she was desperate and had to try.
They went to the closest pay phone, since no hunter had a phone,  inserted a coin and Andy began dialling the number she was given. It rang 3 times before she got through.

"I don't know who this is, but I'm in the middle-"

"Tony, please it's me Andy. " her voice broke as she spoke the next words. "It's about Percy. I think he's in trouble. I need your help. "
--------
Tony Stark looked in the mortal world and promised Andy he would tell her if something showed up of Percy. Meanwhile, a taxi sent to her by the inventor was taking her back to Long Island. He also gave her a phone in case he had news to share. But she couldn't use it otherwise. The taxidriver dropped her seemingly nowhere, but it was just the right place. He sped away and she began to trudge up the hill.  A conch signaled her arrival.

She ignored the campers and went to the Big House where she saw two familiar faces. Chiron and Annabeth. They saw her approaching and before either could say a thing she looked at them with a cold look in her eyes. With deadly calm she spoke her words.
"Where is Percy? What happened to my brother? "

Chiron looked at her, sighing deeply.
"It's a long story, my dear. "

"Then start talking. " she spoke again, determined to find him.
----------
She had to leave to catch up with the rest of the hunters. She ended up tracking the rest of them, their path was following the one of Lycaon and thus she ended up meeting some members of his pack. She managed to get their plan from one of his followers. They were headed for the Wolf House and that was where she went too.

After finally arriving there she is shocked to find the goddess Khione turning her friends into popsicles. She sees 3 other demigods in the house, fending off the monsters and trying to release the goddess Hera. The wolves of Artemis were still standing along with her friend,  Aníkitos.