Chapter Fourteen

The Blue Jays lost the ALCS to Kansas, who went on to win the World Series. It was now late November and I was going to find out what the gender of my children were going to be.

I woke up next to Josh and I smiled. I love him so much. Then I looked over at my alarm clock and frowned at the time. Eight thirty.

I shook Josh awake, and he grunted at me. "Come on Joshy, we're going to find out what our babies are," I cooed.

He turned over to face me and smiled his beautiful smile.

"I can't wait," he said.

I slid out from under the covers and put my pajamas back on and walked over to the bathroom and showered. I put on sweatpants and a sweatshirt from my high school and put my hair in a bun and walked out.

Josh was just getting out of bed and putting his boxers back on and he smiled at me.

"What's that sly grin for?" I asked him.

"Nothing, just thinking about how much I love you," he said grabbing clothes and heading to the shower himself.

I chuckled and went to make breakfast.

I was craving bacon and cinnamon buns so badly so I quickly whipped up a batch and popped them in the oven.

Then I fried the whole package of bacon and just as the bacon was cooked, the timer on the oven went off and Josh walked out of the bedroom dressed in a tight dry fit long sleeve shirt and a pair of Adidas pants.

"Cinnamon bun?" I ask as I pull them out of the oven.

"I'd love one," he said going over to the pan and cooling one on his plate with a spatula.

He came over and helped himself to the bacon and sat at the table, and I followed in his pursuit and grabbed my self a cinnamon bun and bacon and grabbed the dish of homemade cream cheese spread and sat across from Josh.

He helped himself to the cream cheese spread and it melted on his cinnamon bun making it look so so good.

After breakfast Josh made me put on my new Adidas pants that he bought me to fit me while I was pregnant and a long sleeve shirt.

We hailed a taxi to Dr. James office and arrived fifteen minutes later.

I walked into the doctors office and was taken in almost immediately. I grabbed Josh's hand and we followed Dr. James into the ultrasound room.

I lifted my shirt for Dr. James as he spread the cool gel on my stomach. He grabbed the wand and moved it over my stomach and I seen my little babies. I held onto Josh's hand as I strted to cry.

"Look at them, they're perfect," I said.

"Yes your babies are very healthy, and it looks to me that you're about fifteen weeks in. Do you want to know the gender?" The doctor asked us.

"Yes," Josh answered.

"Well baby number one is a girl, and it looks to me that baby number two is going to be a boy," he told us.

"Oh my god," I said to Josh as the news sunk in.

"Can we have a sonogram?" He asked.

"Of course!" He said and went and got our sonogram.

I wiped the gel off my stomach and put my shirt back down and we left the doctors office.

It was only about eleven in the morning but I heard my stomach growl.

"Are you hungry?" Josh asked.

"Yeah a little, these two need to eat," I said putting my hands on my ever growing stomach.