Epilogue

Yeah we've had our ups and downs. But each fight has made us stronger. We have realized that sometimes we need to just kind of get over things. We have realized that every single fight we have does not mean the end of us.

I remember when the twins turned one. They had the best birthday party a one year old could've had.

And when they turned three they started going to every single game. They wanted to see their Daddy play baseball. And of course it melted our hearts and we gave in.

And when the twins turned four, I found out that I was pregnant again. It was a huge surprise. With another set of twins! And they were boys. Matthew Isaac and James Michael.

I then had a test done and I found out that the chances of me not having multiples was very slim.

But Josh and I's tenth anniversary was coming up and we were going to renew our vows in Switzerland.

Josh surprised me with the trip on my thirty fifth birthday. And of course I cried. The kids were coming and my dad and Louise and Josh's mom.

And it was such a sweet ceremony. All of our kids stood at the alter with us and they were a big part of the ceremony.

Shortly after the renewal my dad had a massive heart attack. He died. I was pretty out of it for a while. And Josh was such a sweetheart about it.

He gave me my space and took great care of the kids. But when spring training rolled around I kicked it into high gear and snapped out of it.

I now have a different view on people with mental illness. I didn't think that it could happen to me. But now that I have faced depression, I wanted to spread the message.

So I did. I started working with Bell and helped spread the word about mental health stigma.

I felt good again. And I felt like myself.

And oh boy I remember when Hadley turned fifteen and got a boyfriend. I remember him having a fast car and Josh and I being terrified to death about her.

But Jason turned out to be a nice guy and they're engaged. I'm glad that she found someone who loves her as much as he does.

Miles married his high school sweetheart. Alexandra is definitely the perfect match for my Miles.

Matthew and James are still in university and have wonderful girlfriends.

Oh and did I mention that I have a grand baby on the way? Oh yes I'm very excited.

Josh is too but he doesn't show it as much as I do.

Life right now is great for us, all of the kids have moved out. I didn't think Matthew and James ever would because I swear they are mommy's boys.

Matthew is going to Auburn to play baseball like Josh did. He wears number four because he was the fourth born. (Him and James are ten minutes apart.)

Hopefully he gets drafted but I don't think he's too concerned if he doesn't. He is the only Donaldson child to play baseball farther than little leagues.

The kids just weren't into it like Josh hoped they were. But Matt went on to play AAA and now he has a full scholarship.

James is going to Duke, which made Uncle Marcus pretty proud.

Ryan never really seen Estelle again. He ended up marrying a very sweet girl named Mary.

They had three kids together and I was very happy for him.

So all in all, my life has been amazing. Although I've had many ups and downs, and heartache and tears, I couldn't have asked for a better life.

I am married to the man of my life, have four amazing kids, who aren't kids anymore, and an amazing group of friends.

Maybe we weren't meant to be, but we sure as hell made it work. And I couldn't be happier.

THE END!

Oh wait! One more thing! I love Josh Donaldson.

There now it's really the end.

A/N: Omg guys! I can't believe I'm finished! I had an amazing night last night so I decided that I was going to be amazing and update this book with the Epilogue. So I hoped you guys liked this book, and thank you all for sticking with me through this book, it has been my favourite summer project! I wanted to finish it before I went to camp again, and definitely before school started up again! And now I have an almost boyfriend so I really wanted to finish before I got too occupied!
I love you all!
Lucy💕