Chapter 2¤ The ugly truth

*Edited*

The Ugly Truth

You know that feeling when reality sets in? When you realize everything was a lie? Well that's how I felt right now, he did not want me. So I did not want anything to do with him.

I opened the door of the boxing studio, it squeaked as it shut behind me.

"Welcome, who might you be?" I looked up to see a guy around six feet tall, he was skinny but had muscle.

"Arielle. You?" I asked as I walked to my locker.

"Ashton, what are you doing here? Your brother said you wouldn't be here until tomorrow." I sighed, "I'm having some issues." I don't elaborate and he nodded before setting up the punching bag for me.

I smiled at him slightly and grabbed my red boxing gloves and put them on. I punched the bag and the dark emotions leaked away. Ashton just watched me with a smile clear on his face, dimples appeared on both cheeks. I continued punching and delivered one last punch, which broke the bag of the chain. I smiled in accomplishment.

"No wonder you're a champion." I nodded my head before I heard the front door open. I lifted my head and saw my brother come in.

"Can I talk to you?" I shook my head and quickly walked out the door, I couldn't deal with him right now. Maybe not ever. Not after what he did to me.

"Arielle please!" He shouted, desperation clear in his voice. I sighed and stopped walking and turned around. He was standing right in front of me and sighed in relief. 

"Listen, I never wanted you to find out. But know you need to know, I am leaving with my girlfriend and I never wanted to take care of you. You were always their little precious girl. And I was pushed away because of you." He smirked and turned around. I shouted after him, "Fine then! I never loved you either brother!" He never even stopped to look at me, he just waved at me.

Fine then, I will put my hard shell back up, and pretend nothing is wrong, like I always did.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤♡¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Authors Note-

Sorry its so short but I will update:

10-30-13

uh that's it!

Love

Alex♥♡