Chapter 4¤ The mystery solved

*Edited*

The mystery solved

I woke up with the lights streaming through the window. I stretched and a knock sounded at the bedroom door.

"Come in." I shouted and pulled the covers off my body, and climbed out of bed.

"Morning!" I laughed at his enthusiasm and hugged him. He instantly hugged back, "You ok?" I nodded, "We didn't exactly get to talk much yesterday, I wanna catch up." He smiled down at me and we pulled away.

"We should go get breakfast and then the rest is a surprise!" He does the jazz hands and yelled for me to get dressed as he ran to his own room. I laughed, oh how I missed this boy.

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

I changed in a pair of leggings and a oversized white sweater. I slipped on my combat boots and put my hair into a ponytail and put on foundation and mascara.

I skipped down stairs after I grabbed my phone and wallet. "Well someone's excited." I rolled my eyes, "Well yeah there's food involved!" He placed his hand over where his heart is and faked sobbed. I just laughed and gave him a side hug, "No don't cry hazza!" He wipped away his invisible tears and nodded, "Well lets go Ellie!"

We walked outside and entered his black sports car. I'm sad because it's better than my Porsche. Sigh.

Harry drove to a cute little diner a few minutes away. When we stepped inside people gasped and the host immediately looked up. He glared at Harry but smirked at me. I rolled my eyes, and said table for two. He grabbed two menus and led us to a table next to a large window.

"What can I get you to drink, gorgeous?" I rolled my eyes, "I would like an ice tea with a side of stop flirting with me, bitch."

Harry bursted out laughing and asked for a coke before the man walked away. I looked over at Harry and he was still laughing. And this is why he is my bestfriend.

We talked throughout the meal and we shared a few laughs. He paid for the meal with much protest from me.

"Ok so now we are going somewhere!" I raised my eyebrows but didn't question any further. He opened the passenger side door for me and closed it behind me once I was inside. He got in and started the car.

Along the way to the mystery place, we lisented to music and sang along with it. Lets just say we are terrible singers when we scream. Harry started swerving on an empty road on purpose making my stomach churn, but I was laughing nonetheless. I loved this boy, not like that though, he is my best friend and my brother.

"And we're here!" I looked up and saw a large building with a sign on the front. Joe's boxing it read in large red illuminated letters.

"You found me a new place to box?" I asked ad I jumped out the car. Harry nodded and held the front door open for me, "and for free." I looked up at him.

"What did you do?"

"I uh know the owners son, unfortunately." I cocked my head to one side and heard a loud booming voice, "Hey there you are, my boy! And look at that! You brought the famous boxer Arielle!" A buff man came out of a back room and gave Harry a hug and shook my hand.

"I'm Joe and my son should be here soon. Louis get your ass out here!"

I heard a slam from the right and immediately looked over. I saw a boy come out with tattoos scattered over both arms and another tattoo sticking out of his black tank top. He was tan, tall and buff.

"What- oh hey Harry and... Ari?"

I rolled my eyes, "Arielle." He smirked, "Whatever you say, babe."

"Don't call me that!" Harry glared at Louis and put his arm around my shoulder, I guess trying to protect me or something.

"Geez, calm down. No wonder you're a boxer, you have a lot of bottled up anger."

I was shaking with anger at this point, I looked around the room quickly and the first punching bag I saw, I punched the living hell out of it. It stung a little since I didn't have any gloves on but I didn't care. I needed to punch something so I wouldn't kill him.

I punched a few more times before I kicked it with all my might and the chain shattered. I heard clapping behind me so I turned around. Louis was standing there clapping and Harry was glaring at Louis.

"See bottled up anger." I already hated his guts. I wanted to punch him to tomorrow but I knew I shouldn't. His dad was standing a few feet behind on a phone.

"Just shut the fuck up." Harry looked down at me and we had a silent conversation. He nodded but said something that normally would not have me pissed off. "Yo Joe, sign her up!" He grabbed me by my arm and dragged me outside and to the car.

"What the hell?!" I yelled.

"Calm down please, did you take your medication?"

Picture of Arielle on side------------------------------------------------>

hey guys!! Please comment what you think. And you've finally seen her with out her meds!!

next update: 11-8-13

love you guys so much!!

love alex