Chapter 5¤I will hit you

*Edited*

I will hit you

It had been more than a week, and Harry had been training me the whole time. That Louis guy, never showed up again, his father just kept saying he trained somewhere else. I honestly didn't believe it, but I don't really care. Harry sat on the mats in front of my as I did my daily warm up, 100 push ups and 150 sit ups. I finished them as he began to glare at the front door of the gym. I laid down on the mat and looked at the door along with him. 

Louis walked in with two large men at his side. They were both wearing black suits and ties, they looked like those people from The Men In Black. I stood up and straightened my gray tank top and red running shorts.

"Hello?" I said as I walked over to them, Harry at my heals.

"Hello, we are the men that makes the boxing matches happen. We would like you, Arielle, to box against Louis here." I looked over at Louis and he was equally as shocked. My mouth hung open slightly. What was going on, and why me?

"So is this a question or do I have to fight him?" I asked wiping the shock away.

"You have to fight him. I suggest you get training miss Arielle."

Really why did this have to happen now? I don't even want to go Into much matches anymore. I want to do something else with my life other than hit punching bags and people.

I sighed and nodded my head, this was going to be a long day.

hey guys sorry its so short I wrote this on 5% battery on my phone!

next update- 11-12-13

see ya soon byezz