Chapter 15- You what?

Chapter 15- You What?

Switching POV a few times in this chapter!

Elle POV

Louis and I were engulfed into a group hug, but one person was missing; Harry. I did not know what was going on but I wanted to know why he was so pissed off. I wiggled out of the hug fest and Louis gave me a confused look. I answered by motioning towards Harry and he just nodded before giving me a small smile. I grabbed Harry by the collar of his shirt and dragged him into the kitchen, the others started laughing as Harry struggled slightly in my tight grip. I let go of him and stood in front of the entrance of the room; so he could not get out.

I sighed, "Harry what is wrong with you?" I questioned, running a hand through my long hair. He just stood there and avoided my eyes. I walked up to him and put my hands on his shoulders, which was slightly awkward because of the large height difference. "I'm your best friend, you always make me tell you everything so it's time that you tell me what's bothering you." He finally met my eyes with his emerald green ones.

"I don't like you with Louis." He bluntly stated. My eyes widened and I let my hands fall from his shoulders, "Why not? What do you have against him, he did nothing wrong." He shook his head, "I can't tell you it would ruin our friendship." I raised my eyebrows, "What do you mean? Is Louis really that bad?" I was so confused and I have known Harry long enough to know that he would soon crack and tell me the truth.

"No, he is not that bad, he just has something that I want."

"What could he have that you would possibly want?" I was rendered speechless by the next words that came out of his mouth, "You, he has you, I want you." He slapped both hands over his mouth, his eyes were wider than usual.

"You what?" I managed to get out just above a whisper. He ran his hands threw his curly hair, "I told you, I fucking told you it would ruin our friendship."

"Harry." I whispered and attempted to put my hand on his arm to stop him from leaving only to have it brushed off. "No, I told you. I don't want sympathy." He stormed out leaving me alone with my racing thoughts.

I just lost my best friend, my older brother and I needed him back. he helped me through everything and without him, I didn't know what I would do.

Morning

Louis POV

The light streamed through the guest bedroom window. I had stayed the night at Harry and Elles' house; as did Niall, Zayn, Liam and Perrie and Sophia. I stretched my arms out and sat up, I could hear the chatter of the others but I knew something was wrong. I quickly shuffled out of the bed and pulled a random shirt on over my bare chest. I ran out of the room and down the hallway, to the living room. The guys minus Harry were frantically talking as the girls minus Elle were watching them while having their own frantic conversation.

"What's going on?" I asked loudly, I was slightly grumpy because I was still tired. They all looked at me with wide eyes and shared glances with one another. What was going on, and where was Elle and Harry? Perrie stood up and walked towards me with a worried Zayn closely behind her. "Louis you cannot freak out ok?" She asked quietly, obviously worried just like her boyfriend. I nodded and she sighed, "Harry likes Elle, and Harry is now missing and Elle won't come out of her room." My fist clenched, How could he? He knew I liked her-no loved her and now he comes along and tells her he likes her?! I thought we were finally become somewhat friendly with each other and he goes and stabs me in the back.

"Louis are you alright?" I nodded and went in front of Elles' room and knocked lightly. "Go away Niall, I don't want to talk you." I sighed, "It's Louis, can I come in?" She didn't answer but I could hear her light footsteps hit the carpeted floor. The door creaked open to reveal Elle. Her hair was in a bun thing at the top of her head, her usual bright blue eyes are now a faded, dull blue and I could tell she had been crying by the tear marks down her cheeks. She had a light gray tank top and a pair of light blue short pajama shorts.

"Are you okay?" She nodded and wiped her cheeks with the back of her hand. I shook my head and pulled her into a large hug. I put my chin onto her head while her head was laid on my clothed chest and her arms were wrapped around my stomach. "No you're not, what happened?" I already knew that Harry told her he liked her as more than a friend but I wanted to find out more than what Perrie had told me. A soft sigh left her lips and she looked up at me, keeping her chin on my chest.

"Well you know how Harry was mad after we came home?" She asked softly. I nodded and urged her to continue. "Um so I pulled him aside to ask him what was wrong, and he uh said he didn't like you with me and I asked why." I nodded my head and I could tell she didn't want to tell me what happened next, but she did anyway. "He said he didn't like you and I asked why," She paused and breathed in and out a few times, "He said he didn't like you because you had something you wanted and he said he wanted me."

A new set of tears made their way down her cheeks and my arms tightened around her small frame, "And he said that by telling me our friendship was ruined. I lost my best friend, my brother." She was full on sobbing by this point and it killed me, I hated to see her this way; especially since I knew Harry had done this to her. Yet something just didn't seem right, and I wanted to find out what.

Harrys' POV

I cannot believe I actually did what her brother said, and just to be put into a championship boxing fight. I sighed and ran a shaking hand through my dark curly hair as I waited for my girlfriend to enter the small coffee shop. I felt terrible, even different. I had to apologize to Elle and tell her the truth. I don't know what came over me when I said yes to Jai, I guess I was just caught up in the fact it would be a championship fight.

The bell rang to signal a new customer had entered the shop. My head shot up and there stood a pissed off looking Louis.

Hey guys! I left you with a sort of cliffhanger! Um I will try to update again on Friday and again on Saturday!

I love you guys!

Alex

xoxo

Stay Strong! I am here for you guys so if you ever need someone to talk to, just come to me.