Chapter 14- The Date

Elle POV

I was nervous, you could not believe how nervous I was right now. If I could explain it it would be along the lines of; my palms were becoming sweaty and I my mind was all over the place. The two of us were sitting in his car and I couldn't help but notice the way his muscles bulged out of his polo slightly and I could not look away.

"So uh where are we going?" I asked darting my eyes to the stars illuminating the night sky. I had always been amazed by the tiny glowing objects that was in the sky. I never knew why but even when I was in school I would be fascinated by space science.

"Hey you alright?" I looked over and saw a look of confusion on Louis face. I nodded, "Yeah sorry what did you say?" I asked sheepishly. He smiled and trained his sparkling blue eyes on the road, "It's a surprise." He sang making my laughter escape my mouth. He shook his head, "So what were you looking at?" He was stopped at a stoplight, drumming his fingers on his jean covered legs. I smiled, "Well I was looking at the stars, I don't know why but I was always so amazed by them. It was the last thing I looked at before falling asleep when I was little." A smile took over his face, little wrinkles appeared at the corner of his eyes and I instantly smiled.

There was just something about his smile that lit up the room, maybe it was the way he would get wrinkles next to his eyes from the countless number of times he has smiled. I didn't even notice that we had began moving again until I looked out the window and saw the nature zooming past.

"How long until we get there?" I whined and sunk into the leather seat, I was a huge fan of surprises and I couldn't wait! "Soon, you need patience!" I glared at him playfully and flipped through the music stations and I stopped on Roar by Katy Perry and we began singing obnoxiously. Once the song was over we burst out laughing, "Imagine if Katy Perry was here right now, she would be trying to jump out the car." I nodded and noticed we were pulling up to a cute, fancy Italian restaurant.

I unbuckled when he parked and turned the car off, "Do not open that door." He said trying to sound menacing but failed miserably. Yet I nodded to give him the satisfaction. After he quickly got out and opened the door for me. He put his hand out for me and I hesitantly slipped my small hand into his and he proceeded to help me out the car. He was being so gently and sweet, I wasn't used to this. He kept his hand in mine and intertwined our fingers as we walked to the smiling hostess.

"Hi do you have a reservation?" She smiled and looked down at our hands, "How long have you two been dating?"

"Oh, this is our first date." Louis said and she just smiled even bigger, "Oh! You must be Louis Tomlinson and Arielle Carson!" We nodded, "Yep that's us." She grabbed two menus and told an older man to take her place for a few minutes. We followed her as she walked by all the tables, what was going on? She stepped outside and held the door open for us, well I was not expecting this. "I hope you two have an amazing night!" She set the menus on the table placed outside and went back inside.

I decided to take in surroundings, little white Christmas lights were strung around patio and the stars were brightly shining. I smiled and looked at Louis, he seemed nervous and I had no clue why.

"Louis was this your idea?" I asked and he nodded his head, I smiled and hugged him tightly. "Thank you! This is so beautiful! I love it!" I shouted in his ear, "I'm glad you love it, but it is not as beautiful as you." I blushed, I could already tell this was going to be a great night.

I was going to end it here but since I love you guys I'll continue! :*

We ended up coming home around 11:30, and we stood outside and I was getting slightly cold. Louis must have noticed and wrapped his jacket around my shoulders. I smiled, "Thank you, I had fun." He smiled back, this was when I realized how close we were, our chests were touching and his warm breath fanned my face. His eyes glanced down to my lips and to my eyes and to my lips again. I knew what was coming next but I was still surprised.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer if that was even possible, and he placed his lips on mine. It was unlike any other kiss, the sparks flew and it was like we were the only two people on earth. He swiped his tongue across my lip to ask for entrance and I quickly granted entrance. We pulled apart and I leaned my head on his chest.

There was something about this boy that made my heart skip a beat, and I honestly hoped he fell for me as hard as I had fallen for him. 

"Elle, I have to ask you something. It's ok if you say no, I'll underst-" I cut him off by placing a small kiss on his cheek. "Just ask! Don't be nervous." I whispered shouted. He nodded, "Will you be my girlfriend?" A smiled made its appearance on my lips and I shouted, "Yes!"

He smiled and spun me around and set me back down. We just stood there and got lost in each others eyes, that was until the front door flew open to reveal a fuming Harry, two ecstatic girls and three smirking boys. Oh god this was not going to end well.

Hey guys! I hope you liked it and what do you think will happen? Ooooooooooo

I love you guys!

Alex :)