Chapter 3¤ The change

*Edited*

The Change

After I left the studio I decided to take a risk and called one of my old friends from Doncaster.

"Harry?" I say into my Samsung gallaxy.

"Arielle?!"

"Yep! Sorry I stopped calling, things got hectic."

"I understand, you still the amazing boxer?" I laugh, "I guess so! So how have you been?"

"Pretty good, just missed my best friend!" I smile and the question just ran past my lips.

"Do you still have that extra room?" I placed my hand over my mouth.

He laughs his raspy laugh,  "Yeah, you movin' in?"

I sigh and he stops laughing, "Oh no what happened?"

"Can I come?" I pushed the question away.

"Only if you tell me what happened when you get here." I obliged and told him I would be there in a day or two.

Time for a change.

¤¤¤¤

The next day I turned the key in my Porsche, being famous has some perks. I sunk inside the comfortable car seat. I turned down the road. I stopped at a stop light and my phone vibrated. I looked down at it and it was my brother. I ignored it and the light turned green so I drove past and watched as the roads became unfamiliar and I listened to the GPS.

It took about an hour until I arrived at the familiar house. I smiled at all the good memories and ran up to the front door, my black vans hitting the paved sidewalk. I knocked on the door loudly and took a step back, and waited for Harry to answer. He opened the door a few seconds later and a smile lit up his face.

He gave me a giant bear hug and spun me around. I laughed and hugged him back. He put me down and asked, "Hey! I've missed you like crazy!" I laughed again, "Me too! Glad I'm here though. Thanks for letting me stay here. how much should I p-" He cut me off, "You're not paying anything." I rolled my eyes, "Yes I am! you're letting me stay here."

"Nope." He laughed as I glared at him, I missed him.

¤¤¤¤¤

I woke up in the room Harry let me stay in. I am still shocked he let me live here. I stretched and ran my fingers through my knotted dirty blonde hair. After I got out the comfortable bed and left the room to be met with a cold draft. I entered Harry's room to find it empty and looked through his closet for a sweatshirt. I slipped it over my head and closed the closet door behind me. I left his door open and walked down the spiral staircase and tried to find my way to the kitchen, which I quickly got lost. I ended up infront of what looked like a study.

"You said someone else is living here with you?" An unfamiliar voice asked.

"Yeah she's like my little sister. You better leave her alone, she's asleep." I heard footsteps near the door, so I backtracked and made it seem like I just got here.

"Hey, you're awake." Harry gave me a hug and stepped back.

"Yeah, I got lost. I was looking for the kitchen." I stated as I looked around the hallway with pictures of the two of us on the white walls.

He laughed, "Wanna go out?" I nodded and asked to get help going back up the stairs. He nodded and helped me find my way.

One question kept coming to mind; who was he with?

¤¤¤¤¤♥¤¤¤¤¤

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update last chapter!!

FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM @alexbender13 for a shout out on here and instagram!!

NEXT UPDATE: 11-4-13

Love Alex