Chapter 13- Yes

Opportunity to get a chapter dedicated to you is in the authors note at the end!!!! :{D

Chapter 13- Yes

Louis POV

I had talked Elle out of getting a job, but she is going to take some one-on-one art classes with Zayn and a writing class. We were walking into McDonalds and stood in line behind a tall blonde male. I thought I had recognized him, but the answer was clear when his Irish accent rang through the restaurant. Elle must have noticed also, she looked up from her shoes and smiled at the Irish lad. Elle kept poking him until he finally turned around. His face immediately brightened and he picked Elle up and spun her around. I couldn't help but let the jealousy come in and glare at him, I felt bad for glaring at him but he picked up MY girl. Wait what?! She is not my girl, I don't know where this came from... I have fallen hard for this girl.

Maybe it was the way her eyes lit up when anyone talked about writing or art. Or the way she ran her dainty hands through her long blonde hair when she was nervous. The way she stuck her tongue out slightly when she was concentrating. Or maybe it was the way her bright smile lit up the whole room, or the way when she walked in everyone turned to look. She was perfect, yes she may have a few pimples on her cheeks but I never cared. I always hated when she put on make up, she was perfect without it, and I wanted to tell her everyday. But I can't because she is not mine, but I want her to be.

I was brought out of my thoughts by El tapping my cheek. I looked down at her, yes she was quite a bit shorter than me. I raised an eyebrow and she did the same. "Are you copying me?" I questioned and poked her dimple that was prominent on her cheek. She shook her head and pointed at Niall, "He wanted to know if we would like to join him for lunch." I nodded and we ordered our food.

When it was time to pay El quickly pulled out her wallet and tried to give the older woman money but I already had money out and gave the woman money. "Hey!" She protested and tried to take the money from the woman whos' name tag read, 'Carol'. Carol quickly took the money and placed it into the cash register and smiled sweetly at El, "I think that the boyfriend should always pay."

"No, we're not dating." We said in unison and glanced at each other. Carol just shook her head and handed me the change. I had a strange feeling she did not believe us...

Elle POV

Was it that obvious that I liked Louis? I really hoped not because I doubt that he likes me in the same way, but oh well, I have never been good with dating or love for that matter. And no not because I am a slut or anything like that, but because I just don't know how to act, I've never had a really boyfriend before. Sad, I know but still, it's not like I don't want a boyfriend, its just that most people don't want to date me and the rest are afraid. I sighed and ran my hands through my long hair, "You ok?" Louis asked handing me my bag of food. Our fingertips brushed and I felt the spark, I tried to make it seem like I did not feel it but I knew I failed when he scratched the back of his neck with his free hand.

I faked a smile and walked over to Niall, "You tried to pay didn't you?" I nodded with the fake smile still clear on my face. He smiled back not seeing through the facade. The three of us ate in somewhat silence, I would have been fine with it if I was not sitting across from Louis; because every time I looked up Louis was already looking down at me. We all finished and Niall broke the somewhat uncomfortable  silence, "So what have you two been up to?"

"Uh I'm still living with Harry and I was looking for a job but Louis talked me out of getting one yet. So now I am going to be taking writing classes and a one-on-one art class type thing with Zayn." Niall nodded and smirked when I mentioned Louis. I raised my eyebrows, "What? Why are you smirking?" He just smiled and shook his head and looked over at Louis, "What about you?"