Chapter 11-Realization

I woke up in a hospital chair with a blanket draped over me. I sat up and saw Harry sound asleep with his hands behind his back. Rubbing my eyes I heard the door open and the doctor with a nurse. "Oh, good morning, sweetheart!" I smiled as the doctor checked on Harry. The nurse set one of two trays of food on my lap, "Here you go, I thought you would be hungry." I thanked her and looked down at the tray, it held a bag of Nandos. I looked up at her and smiled brightly at her, "Thank you." She smiled and set the other tray next to Harry, it had contained hospital food. I smirked at Harry as he looked at the tray, his expression filled with disgust. He glared at me before nodding at the doctor, "Mr. Styles you may leave if you can hold down this food." I looked at the tray again, it just looked like a pile of dog crap.

My nose wrinkled and I looked away from it, I felt terrible for Harry; he had to eat dog crap. The nurse and the doctor left the room, shutting the door behind them. "How did I get this blanket?" I asked and Harry smiled, "Louis came in after you practically begged to stay here over night with me. You fell asleep while you two were talking and he set that on you and left with the others." I nodded and felt my phone vibrating.

Louis:) Calling

I rolled my eyes and clicked answer. "Hey, are you ok?" He asked as soon as I answered. I rolled my eyes and put the phone on speaker, "Yeah I'm fine, oh and thanks for the blanket." Harry smirked as he listened to Louis stutter slightly, "O-oh, your w-welcome." I laughed, "Why are you stuttering?" He didn't answer for a minute but when he did I was completely surprised, "Because of you." Harry dropped the spoon he was using and glared at the phone, "What do you mean because of me?" I looked at Harry as Louis was trying to find his words.

"I didn't think you knew it was me." He sighed in relief and I rolled eyes, I thought he was going to say something thoughtful and sweet but no, of course he had to say that. "Ok, well I have to go now. I'll see you when I leave with Harry." I hung up and set my phone next to the untouched tray of Nandos. I was debating weather or not to eat the food, I wasn't exactly hungry anymore; but I knew Harry would get onto me about not eating. I sighed and I could feel his eyes boring into my head, "Please eat." I nodded and opened the bag.

__________

I ate a little more than half before throwing away the food. I went and sat back down next to Harry and he was just finishing the tray of terrible food. I laughed at his face when he scooped the last spoonful into his open mouth. "You are so lucky you don't have to eat this crap." I smiled and looked at the bruise that was forming on his cheek. It felt like this was my fault, if I didn't step into their argument then he wouldn't be here. Maybe if I never called Harry he wouldn't be here.

"Elle stop worrying, this was not your fault, even if it was I would still forgive you. But right now there is nothing to forgive you for, you didn't hurt me." I nodded, gave him a hug and buried my head into his neck. He immediately hugged back and whispered an apology into my ear. There was a knock on the door causing us to pull apart, a slight blush clear on both our faces. "Come in!" I shouted and Zayn and Perrie walked in. I smiled despite the awkward feeling in the room.

"Hey guys." I announced and gave Perrie a hug. She must have noticed something was up between me and Harry, "Tell me later." She whispered in my ear and pulled back with a smile on her face. I rolled my eyes but still had a smile on my face. "Hey man, how you holdin' up?" Zayn asked in his british accent. Harry replied and I zoned out until the doctor came in.

"Alright you may go, Mr. Styles. Just be careful and don't start any form of training until at least two day from now." Harry nodded and stood up. He stretched and smiled at me, and I smiled back. Perrie looked between Harry and I until Zayn said something in her ear causing her bottom lip to stick out like a little kid. I smiled at the two of them, they looked so cute together I don't understand how one couple can be this adorable. Harry must have thought the same thing as he stared at them.

"Alright lets go, I hate hospitals." I said and pulled Harry out of the room after Zayn and Perrie. Zayn and Perrie were deep in a discussion while Harry and I were walking to their car while playing rock paper scissors like little kids.

Sorry its so short but at least I updated! I might not be able to update tomorrow due to school

=(

Anyway, thank you for the many reads! ily guys:)

Alex