Chapter 6 prt 2¤Why do you do this to me

So I'm back on wattpad!! Yay! I might be posting a new story that is not a fan fic after I finish one of the other ones. love you guys keep up the reads and comments!

Louis POV

Her laugh rang through my ears as we sat next to each other on the hood of the car. She had the cutest laugh ever, but that's not what scared me as I laid down next to her. What scared me was that I felt this way, one minute I hated her, the next I couldn't get enough of her. She clouded my mind, if I heard her name I would immediately look up, she had my whipped.

She glanced over at me, and smiled lightly. The wind had started to pick up, causing her hair to whip around in the wind and her to shiver. I started taking off my jacket, "Nope, keep it on you idiot you'll freeze." I shook my head and tried to drap it around her small shoulders but she dodged it. She stuck her tounge out at me childishly. I playfully glared at her as she took off her shoes, she was going to make a run for it. I smiled at her as she jumped down (semi gracefully) and started skipping. She can be such a child half the time. "You will never catch me alive copper!" She yelled to me, I laughed and started skipping too. What? if I'm going to be a cop might as well do it in style. She looked back and laughed throwing her head back. I smiled and sped up slightly.

She was still laughing making her slow down, I caught up to her and tackled her to the ground. She kept laughing, I thought it was the cutest thing in the world. Well besides a baby panda... Ugh my mind is everywhere!

"Take the jacket, weirdo!" I told her. She couldn't stop laughing and I placed the jacket over her shoulders and rolled off her. Yes I know that sounded very perverted, I didn't mean it to be perverted!!

She stopped laughing and stood up brushing a few pieces of grass off her dress. "We should get going." I nodded and held out my hand to her, wanting her to pull me up. She rolled her eyes, a slight smile showing on her lips. She placed her small hand into mine and pulled with little strength. She laughed and I pulled her down and she fell on top of me, giggles fell past her lips. I laughed along with her and she laid her head onto my chest, laughs still coming out.

"Are you ok?" I asked, I already knew she would say yes, but her fake smile and laugh gave away her emotions. She nodded, "Yes why?" I didn't want this to come out rude but I already knew it was going to.

"That's a load of shit, what's wrong?" Her eyes widdened in shock and she quickly stood up and stomped off to the car sitting a few feet away. I groaned and ran after her, "What? I know you're faking it! Stop putting up the hard shell!" She turned around with tears in her eyes, "You don't know what I've been through! You have no right to tell me that! You don't know anything..." She trailed off, her voice losing volume. I walked closer to her and put my hands on her shoulders.

"You're right, I don't know anything, but I want to know." She vigorously shook her head and sighed, "I-I can't," She wiped the tears off her cheeks and her eyes, smearing her make up slightly. "We have to go."

She tried to turn away but I still had her in my grasp. "I know but I'm not going to fight you. I don't want to." She looked surprised but there was still a smile playing on her lips. "Why, a day ago you would've been quite proud to fight me." I laughed, "I know but now that I know you, it's different." She nodded, "So what now?" I smirked, "Now we don't show up at the match, they will cancel the fight and never reschedule." She smiled and nodded, "Ok, lets not go, but if I get yelled at I'm gonna hit you." I laughed at her, I don't know why I never noticed but she is truly beautiful. With her long blonde hair and bright blue eyes. She was funny, smart and intriguing. She had a secret and I wanted to know, when she was ready of course. I wanted to ask her, why she did this to me, but I would never gain the courage to. Why, why do you do this to me?

"Do what to you?" She pulled me out of my thoughts with that one sentence. I gulped, "I said that out loud didn't I?" She nodded and coutinued to stare at me with her light blue eyes.

"Uh, um-"

"There you two are!" An Irish voice ran through the land causing Elle to sigh and yell back, "Yup here we are!" I looked down at her, she was avoiding my stare as Niall yelled, "We have to start leaving, the fight is starting in three hours." She nodded and said we would be there and walked briskly to the car. I sighed and waved at Niall before hoping into the drivers side and starting the car.

"Listen, about back there, I want to tell you but you wouldn't return the feeling." I glanced over at her and sighed when I was met with silence. I knew she wouldn't.

Before I could start driving she placed a kiss onto my cheek, "Try me."

I'm so sorry I haven't updated this guys but ta da! And bet you weren't expecting Niall to show up, were you lol.

Anyway, ily guys and please give me feedback on this!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡Alex