Chapter 8- I'm sorry

^Important Authors note at end!!!^

I'm sorry

Two days later

Elle (Arielle) POV

I sat down on my bed as I heard Louis and Harry arguing, over what you may ask... Me, they were fighting over me. I wanted to run down there and make them stop but Harry can be frightening when he is angry... he will start to throw objects. He has never hurt me before but I still don't want to get between that, especially since I don't know what Louis is like when he is angry. I grabbed my phone and checked my messages, they were all from Jai. I groaned and threw my phone onto my bed, I need something to drink. I walked over to my door and slammed it shut behind me, I was still beyond pissed at Jai for saying that to me, what did I ever do to him? I mean yes I was a daddy's girl but I never took our parents away from him. If anything I should be mad at him, he was the favorite, I was just the shadow.

"Harry you don't know what you're talking about!" Louis shouted as I entered the kitchen, which of course they were fighting in here. I cringed and walked over to the fridge and grabbed a can of beer. Yes I drink occasionally. "Yes I do! I know more about her than you do, you haven't seen her upset or angry!" I sighed and gulped down the beer and tried to walk over to the trash can but they were standing right in front of it. "So?!" Louis shouted throwing his hands in the air.

"You don't know why she has to take medicine!" Louis rolled his eyes and I gulped as I saw Harry with his fist clenched tightly at his sides. "Well why does she?" He asked. I began walking over to them as Harry started telling him why, "Its so she can control her anger," He said.

"Harry stop." I said calmly.

He continued, "Also so she can be semi happy,"

"Harry stop." I said again, louder.

"She suffers from de-"

I cut him off, "Harry!" I shouted. Both of them looked over at me and Harry looked beyond pissed that I stopped him from talking. "Why did you cut me off?" His voice has gotten deeper since I came into the kitchen. I gulped but answered anyway, "It's not your story to tell, only I can."

"So he asked so I want to tell him." He stopped walking right in front of me, his breath fanning my face with each breath taken and each word spoken.

"Harry please stop." I whispered, I hated this. This wasn't him.

He grabbed onto my right arm tightly as I tried to step away from him, "Make me." He growled. Every time I would try to pull out of his grip he would make his grasp even tighter. I could feel the tears spring to my eyes, my arm began hurting from the tight grasp. "Harry... stop you're hurting me." I stated.

His eyes turned back to their normal light green color and he yanked his hand away from my arm. "Oh god, Elle... I'm sorry." He sobbed and turned around and left the room leaving a fuming Louis and me holding the tears back, he had never hurt me before. I thought to myself and grabbed another can of beer from the fridge after throwing away the other empty can. I opened the can and was about to take a sip when the front door was slammed shut and the can was snatched from my hand.

"Don't drink this." Louis said and poured the alcoholic drink down the sink. I glared at him and grabbed another beer, ready to open it; only to have it taken away and thrown back into the refridgerator. "Louis stop!" I shouted, "Just leave me alone!" I could feel the strong emotion of depression coming. I hated when this happened because that's when the voices come into play.

I sank down to the floor and pulled my knees into my chest. I tried doing the technique that my therapist used to recommend me to do; I buried my head into my knees and rocked back and forth. Of course it didn't work.

Useless

Ugly

You are better of dead

You deserved to be hurt by them

You deserved to cut your self

No one likes you

Kill yourself

Louis hates you

The last sentence kept running through my mind, does he really hate me? I felt a pair of arms come around me as I stopped trying to fend the voices off. "It'll be alright." Louis's touch soothed me, and I didn't know why, and that's what scared me. I just sat there as Louis rubbed my back soothingly, how did he do this to me? He made me feel loved, wanted and willing to live. I've only felt this way a few times, and that was when I had first met Harry.

"What's happening, love? You need to tell me so I can help you." Louis said softly in my ear. I shook my head, I couldn't tell him, I couldn't be judged or casted aside. I was sick and tired of it.

"Please? I might be able to help you, I want to help you." He stated, making me feel slightly better.

I sighed heavily, "I- Uh... I have d-depression. Uh- I -Um hear v-voices." He nodded like he understood, but how could he? I tried to wiggle free from his grip but he just tightened his grip on my small body. "You don't understand," I shouted, "You don't have anger issues or hear voices due to depression! You don't know what it feels like to put a razor to your wrist to get rid of emotional pain!" He still wouldn't let me go and I wasn't used to this.

"I may not understand what it feels like to go through that, but I do know what it feels like to be alone. Just please let me help you, I know I can at least show you some things you are missing in your life right now." I thought for a moment, could he really help me? Or would he just leave me half fixed? I had the feeling I should've said no but my mouth had a different answer, "Ok, but you cannot leave me." I said desperately.

Louis nodded and kissed my temple. What things was he talking about, what things would I be missing in my life? And could he really fix me? I really hoped he did and I want to tell Harry I'm fine, he didn't really hurt me...

"I will make things better."

Merry one day late Christmas! Or Narry Christmas! Lol

Anyway, so now you know why she gets really angry. (I actually looked that up!)

Love you guys and thank you so much for the 1K reads!!

QOTU (Question of the update): Do you think Louis will fix her?