Chapter 22

Chapter 22*

So I hope you guys like this chapter and thank you for the 7.5K reads on this!!! I love you guys and keep reading:) Please go look at my new story dark horse:)

I hope this is longer than my other chapters!!:)

xx

^^^^^^^^^^^

Elles' POV

     I stirred in my deep sleep slightly as I heard a door slam. I wondered who it was but I decided to ignore it and snuggle into Louis' clothed chest. A smile etched its way onto my lips as he wrapped his arms around me and just held me there. This had to be the thing I missed the most; knowing that he was always going to be there. Yet, I know he won't want me back after what happened...

     "Elle? You awake?" I nodded my head against his chest. He took a deep breath and placed a kiss on my fore head.

     "Elle, I know you probably don't trust me anymore but, I want you to know I never stopped loving you. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I want to call you mine again." I gasped, and looked up to find him already looking down at me.

     "But, I want to start over again, and go out on a first date again." I smiled, he was being serious he really wanted to.

     "Now I'm going to ask you in a proper way." His face was lit up like a christmas tree, and I just nodded my head, a smile clear on my features. A smile made its way onto his lips and he pulled me closer to him for a hug.

     "Louis," I said after a minute. "I'll be right back, I'm going to see if Harry's home yet." He nodded and smiled before placing a small kiss on my cheek. I pulled out of his grasp slowly and trudged out the room.

     I searched the whole house but still didn't find the curly haired boy. I slowly gave up and walked into the kitchen since I was starving.

     "Harry?" He was sitting at the dinning table, his thumbs moving across the screen of his iPhone. His eyes never left the screen, "What do you want Elle?" He questioned harshly.

     "Harry, what's wrong?" I asked quietly, taking a seat in front of him. He finally looked up and his cold gaze met mine. I was shocked to say the least as the word left his mouth, "You."

     My mouth hung open, what did he mean 'me'? What did I do? "What do you mean, what did I do to you?" I asked leaning farther away from him.

     An exasperated sigh left his parted lips, "You forgave Louis." How did he know about that already?

     "How long have you been home?" I interrogated. 

     "Long enough to realize your mistake. If he hurt you once he'll hurt you again, and you know that." I shook my head, "Harry you don't understand, I know what I am doing. I believe I am making the right decision for myself." His eyes narrowed slightly.

     "Elle, I'm not always going to be here with you, you know that right?" I nodded and waited for him to continue. "So when he hurts you I won't be able to help."

     I understood what Harry was saying, but he had something against Louis and I didn't understand what.

     "Harry, do you have something against Louis?" His eyes widened and shook his head.

     "No of course not, why would you ask?" I glared at him, knowing he was lying to me.

     That was the thing about Harry and I,  we knew more about each other than ourselves. That's why our parents always wanted us to be together and get married or some shit.

     "Harry I know you're lying, what do you have against him?" I pushed on, I needed to know what happened between them.

     "It's none of your business." He stood up and I grabbed his wrist. "Harry, what's wrong with you? What happened to the sweet and caring Harry?" His eyes softened as he noticed my tear stained cheeks.

     "Elle, I want to tell you but it's not my place to tell. Louis should tell you since he's your boyfriend." I nodded my head and he pulled me into a tight hug. "I'm so sorry Elle, a lot of shot has been going on and I've been under a lot of stress lately." I nodded into his chest and he ran a hand up and down my back in a soothing manor.

     "Harry? What has been stressing you out?" I wondered aloud.

     "W-well, I got a job offer here in London... But I would have to travel for about three months before I could come back home. Then I would stay here for about five months to train and go to America for about ten months. I have to give them an answer in a week." I gasped and looked up at him, he couldn't be serious could he?

     "Do you have to go or do you have a choice?" I asked knowing how these things worked.

     "I only have a choice on who I train with and the month I leave." I sighed, I could be losing him for three months. Even when he is here he would be out training; I would hardly see him.

     "You need to take the offer, I don't care if I need to drag your ass to that fucking airport, you are going." His eyes widened and a chuckle escaped his lips.

     "If I didn't know better I would say you were trying to get rid of me." I smiled, "Never would I try to get rid of you."

Louis POV

     I don't know how long I sat on the bed before I became bored. I pulled the blanket off my body and opened the closet, and grabbed out a shirt. Slipping it on, I left the room and went to the kitchen since I was starving. I pushed the kitchen door open, and I smiled slightly as Elle waved to me. She returned to talking to Harry and I couldn't help but see the glares Harry was sending my way.

     I tried to ignore the glares, knowing I would start something. I sighed and opened the fridge, in search of food. Elle came and stood next to me, "I'll cook, you two go sit down or something."

     "You sure?" I asked and she nodded before grabbing ingredients out of the fridge. "Yes, unless you want to help me." I shrugged my shoulders and took some of the items from her arms.

     "Lets get started, shall we?"

Harrys' POV

     I still didn't trust Louis, but I would rather have him tell her than me. I sat down on the couch and turned the t.v. on. I just sat there staring at the screen, not paying attention, until my phone began ringing. I picked it up and answered it, "Hello?"

     "Hey, baby." I smiled, "Hey, Brittany, you okay?"

     "Yeah, can I come over?" She sweetly asked.

     "Of course." I could practically see rhe smile on her face. "I'll be there soon, babe."

     I hung up and turned my attention to the t.v. Brittany has made me happier than I ever was with Kendall, and I was actually going to tell Brittany that I loved her.

Elles' POV

     I heard Harry on the phone with someone but decided to ignore it. It was probably his new girlfriend or something. Louis was finishing the sauce while I struggled trying to get the plates down. I sighed and hopped on the counter top.

     "Need some help?" I glared at the smirking Louis, "Yes."

     He pulled me off the counter and grabbed three plates. "See how easy that was?" He joked and laughed at the sour look I was currently giving him. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the plates from him.

     I could already tell this was going to be a long day...