Chapter 18- I'm Done

Next chapter might be in third POV, just to see which perspective I like better!:)

Elle's POV

*One day later*

*Flash back*

I laid completely still in the bed, my heavy breathing being the only thing I could hear. It had been exactly one day since Louis and I's fight, and honestly I can't stand not seeing his blue eyes and his brown hair styled into a quiff. I didn't know what to do, I didn't even know if Louis and I were still together. Maybe we're not and he is out fucking some bimbo.

I sighed, I can't continue to beat myself up over this, I needed to do something productive... Who am I kidding, I never do anything productive so why should I start now? But really, I needed someone to talk to but I usually went to Louis... Harry, I could talk to him.

I sat up in bed, and walked over to the mirror that hung on the light blue wall, my hair was a rats nest and my blue eyes were dull and lifeless. I felt like crying all over again, but I knew I couldn't.

I threw my hair into a messy bun and looked down at my clothes; I was wearing a pair of sweatpants and one of Harry's old t-shirts. Good enough I thought and opened the bedroom door quietly. My eyes scanned the empty, dark hallway before I descended down the staircase and into the living room.

No one saw or heard me, so I took the time to look at the scene in front of me. Harry was sprawled out on one couch, the girls were frantically speaking to each other, Zayn, Niall and Liam were watching a lacrosse game and Louis had his head in his hands.

I cleared my throat slightly and everyone's heads shot up, "Harry, can I talk to you?" My voice even sounded emotionless, what was happening to me? He vigorously nodded before standing up quickly and tripped on his own feet in the process. I wanted to smile at his clumsy self but my lips keep the frown in place.

"Are you ok?" Was the first thing I heard as we entered the kitchen. "I-I don't know, the fight with L-Louis h-hurt me and n-now I f-feel-" I was cut off by Harry wrapping his tattooed arms around my small frame, "I know, I know. I will be here for you, alright?" I nodded and opened my mouth, only to be cut off by him once more, "And as for you and Louis, just talk to him. You are both hurting, and hear him out." I groaned, I was never good at hearing others out, I would always let the hothead in me make an appearance.

"Alright, can you send him in here?" I asked quickly, not wanting to think of the outcome of Louis and I talking. Harry nodded and kissed my forehead before leaving the kitchen. I paced the tile floored room until I heard heavy footsteps come towards me.

"Hi." Louis awkwardly said and scratched the back of his neck nervously. I sighed in relief, so I wasn't the only one who was nervous.

"H-hey." Dammit how did he keep a good composure and I'm over her fucking stuttering. "So uh, about the fight-" Louis cuts me off, what is up with people cutting me off?!

"There is nothing to talk about, we made a mistake and we should just move on." My eyes widened, "What? How could you say that, just last night you were saying how could you be with me!"

"I don't want to fight." I rolled my eyes and continued my mini rant, "Well too bad, you should've thought of that earlier! Now why the fuck should we just forget about that fight?"

"Elle, I think we need a break." I gasped silently, "What?" I knew I was acting like a complete bitch but a break?

"We need a break. It would be easier and we will be able to think." I could feel the tears threatening to fall but I quickly blinked them away, "Fine."