Chapter 10- Finding Out

Finding Out

I will be switching POV in this chapter more than usual!

Harry POV

The police officer, who is named Mr. Lawrence had a small note book in his hand and pencil in his other. "I'm going to have to ask you some questions, and you must answer them with one hundred percent honesty." I nodded my head and he sat in the car that was once occuppied by Elle and opened the note book, flipping to a clean page.

"Did you and Arielle have a fight?" He asked, of course he would start off with that question.

I rolled my eyes but still answered, "Yes, but it was verbal. No one got hurt." I lied, I didn't want Elle to have to come back in here and answer any more questions.

Mr. Lawrence nodded and wrote down my reply, "Do you and her live together?"

"Yes, I am like her older brother." I replied, I was getting fed up with him. He asked Elle why she was at my house, he should know the answer to this.

"Why did you leave your home, and why did she follow?" He asked.

"I left my house so I could get some fresh air, I didn't want to do anything that I would regret. You would have to ask Elle why she followed me." He nodded, "But don't ask her yet, let her rest for a few minutes."

"Don't worry, she's getting some food right now. Did you see who hit you?"

"Um I saw some of them, they had blonde hair like Elle and the same facial features as her. But it wasn't her, she was running up to me as the man drove away."

"I believe that it wasn't her, Mr. Styles. She is innocent. Now did you see any of the license plate number, besides the last two?"

I had to think back for a minute before I remembered the number, " 2389029."

"Thank you sir, I think we can get whoever hit you in custody soon. But you and Elle will have to see if it is the right man." I nodded and he stood up, "Thank you for answering." I nodded and he left the room, leaving me alone in the boring hospital room. I sighed, what if they don't catch him?

Unknown POV

The officer was putting the hand cuffs around my wrists and locked them. "You are the suspect for doing a hit and run. You are going to be held in custody until we can get the man hit out of the hospital. Along with the witness." I nodded, I knew exactly who they were talking about. Yes I hit him, but it was a complete accident. I didn't want to hit him but I couldn't exactly avoid him. Ok that's a complete lie.

I didn't mean to hurt him bad enough for him to go into the hospital, but I wanted to hit him. I want her back, and I guess this is the last straw. Once she sees me, she won't come back.

Elle POV

I let the others go visit Harry, since he was only aloud four visitors at a time. I didn't mind not going in there right now, but I needed to talk to him. Well I didn't need to but I wanted to, I had the sisterly over protectiveness.

I sighed, it felt like I was out here forever. I took out my phone, which Niall had brought me from home. I checked my messages and saw I had one text message, from Jai. I debated on whether or not to look at it for a few minutes before my thumb hit the open button.

I'm coming to see you.

My eyes widened and I nearly dropped my phone onto the granite floor. "Are you alright?" I looked up and a girl with light blonde, lighter than mine, was standing in front of me, concern clearly written on her face. "Uh yeah, just didn't expect for someone to text me." I put my phone into the pocket and ran my hands through my blonde hair.

"I'm Perrie, Zayn's fiancé." I smiled, "I'm Elle, Harry's sister." I put air quotes around the word sister and she laughed, "Oh, Louis and Harry are non stop talking about you!"

"Well I knew Harry did, but Louis?" She nodded before realization crossed over her face, "You like Louis!" She whispered shouted. I vigorously shook my head and she just laughed, "Yes you do! Your eyes completely lit up when I mentioned him. You loooove him!" I put my head in my hands while laughing, she was so easy to talk to!

"Fine, I like him." I whispered and she smiled, "I knew it!"

"Are you staying here with Zayn until he leaves?" She shook her head, "No, we're both staying here." I smiled, "That's great!"

She gave me a big hug, "You are so sweet!" She took my phone and swiped it to unlock it and put her number in. I laughed at her contact name, PerPerTheGreat.

I put my phone into her phone and saved it under the contact name, ThatOneBlonde. "You are definitely the only blonde I can actually put up with!" I laughed, "Thank you, same goes for you, I hate blondes half the time! They act stupid when half of them are actually smart."

She snorted, "Some of them are smart, others are just down right stupid." I nodded, and that's when the guys came out. "Perrie!" Zayn shouted and gave her a large hug and kiss.

The guys and I whistled until they stopped kissing and Perrie lightly hit my arm, "Meanie." I laughed and put one arm around her shoulders, "Oh you know you love me." She smiled and nodded, "Yeah I loooove you!" We started laughing and Louis just stared at me like I was high, and Zayn decided to be the weirdest, "Are you stealing her from me?" He mocked hurt, I nodded and kissed Perrie's cheek. She nodded too, "Yup, looks like you have to marry Louis." I burst out laughing and Zayn and Louis just looked at each other.

Yeah I love this girl, she is awesome and hilarious. We were all still laughing but I abruptly stopped when I saw the familiar blonde hair and blue eyes. Everyone looked at me and then looked at him, my brother.

"Miss? Please go and step inside with Harry." I nodded and stepped inside the room and saw Harry sitting up slightly looking through his phone. He looked up and smiled, but I didn't return it making him frown and furrow his eyebrows. "What's wrong?" I shook my head and in walked in Jai handcuffed and Officer Lawrence.

I took a seat next to the bed, in the chair and he immediately wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "Mr. Styles, I found out who had the same license plate number as you said and his car came up. Does he look like who hit you?" I looked over at Harry and it seemed like he was analyzing Jai and I looked and finally met his eyes, he stared straight at me and I finally looked away.

"Yes, he hit me." Officer Lawrence nodded and said a quick thank you before escorting Jai out. That was my brother, he hit Harry. I felt like crying and I didn't know why. But the tears fell anyway, and I cried into Harry's t-shirt and he just held me there, not saying anything. He never tells me that it will be ok and I liked how he never did.

Hey guys happy New year!:) Another update for you today, and I will try to update Don't Let Me Go tomorrow after school or later today:/

Yeah I start school again tomorrow:'( I don't wanna go but I have to.

well ily and I will try to update on Friday, Saturday or sunday:)

Alex