Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Sorry its short but I might update tomorrow or Tuesday:) xx

Ed's POV

I set the tray down in front of her and she quickly downed the first shot. "My shift is over." I stated and she pouted, "So I can't have anymore drinks?" I shook my head and motioned to the shots, "This is the last you'll get tonight." She sighed and downed a second shot, "Dance with me?" I smiled at the slightly younger girl, "Then let me take a shot." She groaned and handed me one of them.

I downed it and watched as she downed the last two, she was now drunk. "Come on Eddie!" She grabbed my large hand in her small one and pulled me to the crowded dance floor we began dancing.

Louis' POV

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair, why did I always have to ruin everything? We just got on good terms and now she hates me. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and dialed Harrys' number. "C'mon pick up." I whispered.

"Louis, why are you calling me?" He spat, I rolled my eyes, "So funny story," He groaned. "Elle was with the others at the coffee shop and-"

He cut me off, "Wait, she was?"

"Yes, anyway she stormed out and I don't know where she is." He was silent for a moment, causing my breath to hitch in my throat. "What did you do this time?" He spat into the phone.

"Why do you think it was just me? It was partly your fault." I stated in the phone walking to the house.

"What do you mean? What did I do?" He questioned.

"Harry, who are you talking to?" Brittany whined in the background. I rolled my eyes as he answered her in a sweet voice, "Just Louis. Go back and watch tv I'll be there in a minute."

"Now what did I do?" He questioned.

"You didn't even acknowledge her existence." I stated coldly, and hung up since I was in the living room. Brittany muted the television and turned towards me, "What are you doing here?" She asked and stood up, walking closer to me.

"I live here." I spat and walked around her only to have a hanf wrap around my wrist.

She got onto her toes and whispered in my ear, "Just forget her." She pulled away and swayed her hips, walking away.

Harry walked in, "Did you find her?" I shook my head and ran a hand through my disheveled hair, "I don't know where she would be." Brittany walked over to Harry and put an arm around his waist.

"You could just give her some time. I mean, you don't know where she is and she could be with a friend." Harry finally gave in and I trudged to my room and tried to call Elle, but it went to voicemail. 

Where could she be?

10:43 am

Elles' POV

I woke up with a splitting headache. I sat up slowly and noticed I was not in my room, but in Eds'. I got out of bed and walked to the living room. I saw the ginger boy sitting on the couch watching some cartoon.

I plopped down next to him and he smiled his normal bright smile. "Are you alright?" I nodded, and held my head in my hands, "Just a headache." He nodded and put an arm around my shoulder.

"Do you remember anything?" I thought for a moment before I nodded.

Flashback: Last night

Elles' POV

"Elle, I think its time for us to go home." I shook my head in my drunken state, "No, I don't wanna." I slurred and Ed just shook his head.

"Why not?" He asked wrapping his arm around my waist, leading me to his car.

"Louis is a jerk. I don't like him."

Ed laughed, "Do you want to stay with me?" I nodded and leaned against him. "Your hair is so pretty, ginger boy." I giggled and got on my toes and played with his hair.

He got me into the car and made me buckle me the seatbelt.

"Ed?" I said once we got inside his house.

"Yeah?"

"Can I tell you something?" He smiled and nodded his head, leading me to his room.

"I've always had a small crush on you."