Chapter 19- Don't do this to yourself prt. 1

Luke's POV

Elle walked into StarBucks and sat down across from me, a frown etched onto her face. She picked up the hot drink I placed in front of her and took a sip of it before setting it down, putting her head in her hands.

Me being the overprotective brother I am, I immediately swarmed her with questions,  "What happened? Who do I need to beat up?" A small smile appeared on her pink lips but I knew better than to think she was okay.

"You don't have to do anything, its over." I knew that statement could be taken in two ways. "You and Louis broke up?" She nodded tears pooling in her eyes. I sighed and thought of all the ways I could kill that boy, he hurt my sister and I'm going to kill him.

"Luke, I know what you're doing. It's fine alright, its over and done with." She stated coldly and took a long sip of the warm liquid.

"Elle, you need to stop pushing the feelings away." She looked away as I tried to make her meet my eyes, "Luke, you don't understand... No one does. You don't realize if I show my feelings then I will be judged,  and I cannot deal with that." I took the cup from her hands and took them into my own, "Elle, no one is going to judge you, yes you are different than others; but that shouldn't matter." She nodded slightly before meeting my eyes.

"Thank you Luke, but you never know." I sighed and shook my head, "Elle you have to stop, you are the sweetest person I have ever met." She mumbled a thank you and smiled.

"So now what?" She asked, running her small hand through her long hair. I shrugged my shoulders making her roll her eyes. "How about the mall?" I suggested, and she nodded her head, "Can I finally meet your friends?" She raised an eyebrow as she sat there waiting for my answer.

"Yes, and how about we bring Harry and Niall?" She smiled, "Okay so lets go now, please?" I nodded and held the door open for her. She pulled the leather jacket closer around herself and shivered. I grabbed her hand and began pulling her towards the car that was parked a few feet away. As I held the door open for her she climbed in and mumbled a thank you.

"Is anyone else coming besides your friends and Harry and Niall?" She asked once we were both settled into the warm vehicle. "I don't know yet, we'll just have to see." She nodded and turned the radio on a slow, sweet song came on as we made our way towards her house.

Elle's POV

Luke parked the car in the drive way and followed behind me to the front door. I placed one hand on the cold doorknob and twisted it open. We stepped inside and I set my bag on the coat rack next to Lukes' jumper. "Hey guys." I shouted and all five heads turned in my direction, "Elle!" Four guys shouted and wrapped me into a group hug. I smiled and an Irish accent rang through the room, "Where were you?"

"Luke wanted to hang out today, and wanted to see if any of you wanted to come." They all looked at Luke and he nodded. They began discussing who knows what, and I began trying to wiggle out of their strong grips, "Uh, guys? Could you please kindly let me go?" I asked in a strained, small voice; my claustrophobia was getting the best of me at this point. They nodded sheepishly and let go of me, "Sorry." They mumbled and I just smiled, "It's fine!"

"So who wants to come with us?" I asked, straightening out my clothes.

"I'm going on a date with Perrie, sorry." Zayn replied. I nodded and turned to Liam, "I'm also going out on a date, but with Sophia, so sorry." I turned to Harry and he confirmed being able to come, and so did Niall.

I sighed and decided to be the bigger person, "What about you, Louis? Are you able to come?" It felt awkward being so formal with him, but I honestly didn't know how to act now. I noticed his hesitation and thought he was going to outright say no. "Sure, I'll come."

I was definitely surprised and hoped it didn't show too much on my face. I replied coolly, "All right you guys go get ready." I sat down on the leather couch and Luke followed suit, "That was nice of you, inviting Louis I mean."

"I just thought maybe I should still try to include him in my life, just not how I used to, you know? Yet there is still this part of me saying I shouldn't include him in anything and be a bitch." He laughed and placed an arm around my shoulders, "You are being the bigger person, which is good, but do you think this will make anything easier?"

"Honestly I don't know anymore, I hope it does but Louis and I can be so bipolar it's not even funny." I couldn't help but smile slightly at the end of my sentence and hoped Luke did not see, "I saw that."

"Oh, shut up Luke." He smiled brightly when he heard me laugh, "It's so good to have you back!" He sang in a squeaky voice.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Nialls' POV

I was the first one of the lads who finished getting ready, not counting Luke. I walked to the living room and nearly bumped into Elles' twin brother, Luke. "I need to talk to you." He stated and I was instantly worried, when a girls brother says they need to talk with someone, it generally does not end well.

He led me into the kitchen, my favorite room of the house, and got right to the point, "Do you like Elle?" I coughed loudly and Luke smiled as a slight blush ran across my cheeks, oh god, I never blush and I'd rather not start now. "Why do you ask?" Was the only thing I could think of saying without revealing the fact that I do in fact like her.

His eyes narrowed and a smirk appeared on his lips, "You do like her, I can tell. Oh and before you ask, yes it is quite obvious that you do." My eyes widened, "Does Elle know?" That was my only concern at this point, I did not want her to know yet.

"No, at least not yet. You need to tell her." I shook my head, "I will tell her, but not yet." He nodded, "Alright but just don't hurt her, I don't need to have to kill you too." He jokingly said with a large smile on his face.

Elles' POV

All the guys were back in the living room except for Niall and Luke. Where were they? "I'll be right back." I walked past Louis and he gave me a small smile, which I hesitantly returned. I walked to the kitchen to grab a drink and came face to face with my brother and Niall. "Oh, hey Elle." Luke awkwardly said.

"You are so awkward and I was getting a drink before we left." They nodded and I could tell something was wrong. I just brushed off the feeling and opened the glass cabinet and reached up to grab one of the cups when a pair of hands beat me to it. I whirled around to see Niall with an empty glass in one of his large hands, "What, I knew you wouldn't be able to reach it." I playfully glared at him and he smiled, handing me the glass. I filled it up with water and placed it in the sink when I was done.

"You ready?" Niall held out his arm and I gladly accepted, "Yeah, I just need my purse." He nodded and I announced that we are leaving now and grabbed my bag off the coat rack. Luke grabbed his jumper also and ran to the large vehicle, "I'm driving!" I rolled my eyes and Harry ran after Luke yelling about how he could drive better.

I shook my head and followed after the two idiots with Niall and Louis trailing behind me. This was going to be a long day...