Don't do this to yourself prt. 2

I am skipping a lot in this chapter to make it a bit shorter but this is still a longer chapter so I hope you enjoy!

I am not really pleased with this chapter though:(

love you guys xx

Don't do this to yourself prt. 2

Elles' POV

I sat in between Louis and Niall, making the tension in the air rise rapidly. It was awkward and the silence was unbearable. I wanted someone to say something but of course everyone kept their mouths shut. I sighed loudly as my phone began ringing loudly from my bag, playing one of my favorite songs. After quickly digging the ringing object out of the bag in my lap, I quickly answered, "Hello?"

"Hey, Ellie!" Perrie shouted into the phone, possibly killing my eardrums.

"Hey, I thought you were with Zayn." I smiled knowing Perrie was one of the weirdest people I know.

"I am, we're just waiting for Liam and Sophia to show up." I could practically see the bright smile on her face. She was just a generally happy person, nothing could dampen her mood.

"Oh, so it's a double date. Well have fun with that." She laughed and I could hear Zayn speaking to someone in the background. "Who is he talking to?"

"Oh, they just got here! I am so sorry I have to go." I knew she was pouting and I smiled even though she couldn't see me, "Is it awkward?" I nodded my head before realizing she couldn't see me.

"Yeah, no one is talking." I whispered the second part hoping no one heard me.

"Well put me on speaker, I know how to make them talk." I was slightly skeptical about the idea but did as I was told, "Okay, you're on speaker."

"Harry are you driving?" She asked and I rolled my eyes, where is she going with this?

"Yeah, why?" He questioned, as he raised an eyebrow and met my eyes in the mirror.

"Remember that one time you almost crashed into that tree?" I glanced at Harry and a light blush spread across his pale cheeks, "How do you know about that?" He gasped and looked at Luke who sat in the passenger seat.

"Now, my work here is done." Perrie said once she was off speaker, "Well, I have to go! Buy plenty of clothes and what not!" I laughed and the bickering continued between Harry and Luke.

"No, I didn't tell her!" Luke stated loudly and sent a glare in Harrys direction.

I decided to break the 'fight' up, "Ladies you are both beautiful, but Harry keep your eyes on the road and Luke... Stop acting like a child." They both glared at me while Louis and Niall tried to keep the laughter from escaping their closed mouths. I smiled and looked out the mirror beside Louis as we passed by a familiar set of cars.

"Hey I know where Liam, Zayn, Perrie and Sophia are." They all looked out the windows and Harry thought it would be fun to ruin their date.

"Even though the five of us will most likely end up forever alone with forty cats doesn't mean you have to ruin their date." I stated sticking my tongue out childishly at Harry.

"But, I'm allergic to cats." Luke mumbled making me laugh, "Well you can be alone with a goldfish." He shrugged his shoulders and continued to tell Harry about something him and his friends did. Niall was busy texting someone so I turned to Louis and had one of the most awkward conversations I have ever had.

"So, how are you?" I asked not meeting his bright blue eyes. I saw him nod his head briefly before replying, "Alright, you?"

"Okay." I pretty much had ran out of things to say until Niall jumped into the conversation saving me, "So Louis, how's your sister?" This brought a bright smile to his lips, the smile I had missed seeing.