Chapter 7~ Surprise

Surprise

Arielle POV

I could tell Louis was thinking of a plan right now, but I didn't want to know about it. It would probably end up with him skipping the match and getting in trouble. I didn't want that for him, he was an amazing boxer. But I also didn't want to fight him, and I know that last week I would've loved to fight him. But now, I don't want to.

"You ok?" Niall asked. I just nodded and he gave me a curt nod before training his eyes on the road once more. I stared out the window watching all the cars zoom past, I was so bored. I looked over at Louis and he was deep in thought, his bottom lip was between his teeth and his eyes were trained out the window like I was a few minutes ago. I wonder what he is thinking, you see this is the time I wished I could read minds.

Louis POV

I don't want to fight her, and if I do end up fighting her I would go easy on her. I don't want to seem like I don't think she isn't strong though. I had been thinking about stopping boxing for a few weeks now, everyone has noticed I have been different and more cross with everyone. But then Elle came along and I changed slightly, I mean I still have my temper when I don't get what I want sometimes, but I have been getting a lot better. I just want to be like I have been before I began boxing. I lost my best friend Harry because of the fame, I was completely changed and it honestly killed me.

Flash Back

"Louis you either change or I'm done, I can't deal with this!" Eleanor shouted grabbing her coat. I just rolled my eyes, I didn't even love her anymore, she cheated on me. "Fine I'm not going to change, there is no point because I don't want to be in a relationship with a girl who fucking cheated on me!" I shouted back at her. She gasped and shook her head, "I never cheated on you! He was just a friend!"

"Yeah a friend with benefits." I mumbled. She sighed and turned around and walked out the door. I stood up and punched the wall. First Harry now her? I don't think I can ever leave boxing, I will have no one to stand with me and be my side.

End of Flash Back

I think that it's time to quit, I cant keep losing everyone I love or am close to, I cant lose Elle or the others, they mean too much to me and I want my best friend back. Yet my dad will kill me...

Harry POV

I am already at the boxing studio with Louis dad who is getting more and more impatient by the minute. I just want to know if Elle is alright, being that no one knows where she and Louis are... Wait what if she is with Louis? I thought she hated him! What if he hurts her?! I begin pacing around the room until the doors fly open revealing a smiling Niall, Elle smiling at me slightly and a determined Louis. I sigh as I see Louis, I really wish he hadn't changed so much I just wanted my best friend back. I speed walk over to Elle and put my hands on her shoulders, "Are you ok?" She nodded, but her blue eyes were not even looking at me but at Louis. There was worry in her eyes and I wanted to know why, but I knew she would never tell me.

"Elle, can you tell me why you are worried?" I asked forcing her to look at me.

"I-I want to b-but you would h-hate me." She stuttered. I shook my head and pulled her into a hug, "I could never hate you, just please tell me why." I felt so bad for her but I needed to know and fast. I didn't know if she took her medication yet, but she has been looking quite different lately... more sad, and that scared me to death.

"I- Um don't want to fight Louis." She got out before pulling out of my grasp. I just stared at her, she didn't want to fight Louis? Why I thought she hated him... unless he finally got to her head.

"Elle w-"

"What the fuck do you mean you are quitting?!" I was cut off by Louis's father yelling.

Arielle POV

What?! Louis is quitting? He can't quit he loves boxing. "Louis I've done everything to get you this far and this is how you repay me?!"

"Dad, I never wanted to, this was your dream but you never made it! Don't you see how much I've changed because of the fame?! I never wanted the fame, I just wanted to become a fucking drama teach-"

"Don't you dare say that, either you go to the rink or I never want to see you again." Oh my god, no!

"Louis stop, don't quit." I said softly, walking to stand next to him.

"It's my decision and I am quitting, goodbye father." I gasped, "Louis, you do realize what you have just done right?" I questioned, Harry following the two of us out the door. Louis turned around to face me and Harry began walking to the car where Niall was sitting.

"I do know what I've done, now I can become a drama teacher and do this." He leaned forward and placed his lips on mine.

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry I haven't been on lately but please continue reading! Love you guys like crazy! COMMENT. VOTE. FOLLOW xox