Chapter 21* Questions and Answers

Hey guys so I hope you like this chapter oh and you will find out why Niall left in this chapter.

italic will be flashback and I might be changing POVS a few times.

Sorry if you like it better with one person POV! I will be going back to only one POV a chapter pretty soon.

xx

Elles' POV

I was confused about my feelings for the two boys; did I like Harry or Louis. Why did Niall leave so quickly, was he leading me on?

I ran a hand through my long tangled hair and plopped down onto my bed. I pulled the blanket up onto my body and burrowed underneath it. My eyes grew heavy with every breath I took until they finally closed tightly, that's when my phone decided to ring. My eyes shot opened and I rubbed them, I sat up and searched for my phone.

Grabbing in I pressed anwser, "Hello?" My voice came out slightly raspy due to my tiredness.

"Hey, Ellie!" The man slurred. I sighed and immediately knew who it was, "You're drunk."

"No! I'm Harry." I shook my head and he laughed, "Harry, I'm gonna go now." I pulled the phone away from my ear but before I could press end a womans' voice ran through the receiver.

"C'mon back to bed Harry." My hand clenched the phone tightly and that was all it took for me to hang up the phone. I just sat there trying to figure out why he would call me. If he had a girl with him then why would he call me now? I mean it's two in the morning.

I sighed and let my head fall to the fluffy pillow and I forced my eyes closed.

^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^

An hour later I still hadn't fallen asleep. I sighed and pulled the blanket off my body and plugged my phone back into the charger and stood up. Stretching my tired muscles, I walked out into the hallway and quietly opened Louis' door and shut it behind me.

I made my way to his bed and poked the side of his face that was visible. He stirred in his sleep as I began poking his arm. "Louis... Louis... Louis William Tomlinson!" I flicked his forehead and he jumped up.

"What?" His voice came out raspy due to his tiredness. "I can't sleep." I felt like a little kid telling their parents this. I sighed and a small smile played on his light pink lips.

He patted the empty space next to him and I crawled in next to him, and pulled the warm blanket over me. I turned over so I was facing him and snuggled into his chest, only to have him wrap both arms around my petite body. I smiled into his chest as he began humming one of my favorite songs; Fall for you By secondhand serenade.

Before I knew it was fast asleep.

Nialls' POV

Flashback:

"Niall you need to come back home now." My eyes widened at the words of my mother.

"Why? I am happy here." I stated coldly.

"You have five boxing champions who want to be trained by you! Yet you are over there prancing around!" She shouted into the receiver. I sighed and ran a hand through my short blonde hair.

"Mum, I will be there in a week or so, just let me tell the others."

"No, either you come back in two days or you stay there and lose your job." With that she hung up leaving me alone with my thoughts.

if I left now I would be able to train many more people... but if I left now I would be leaving all my friends and Elle. I couldn't just leave without a goodbye but I couldn't stay either. My mum made it very clear I can't come back if I'm not there soon...

^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^

Present time:

Harrys' POV

I parked the car in the driveway before getting out of the vehicle. I didn't remember anything from last night. All I remember is that I won a match and got drunk, then this morning well afternoon I woke up and there was some girl in bed with me. I really messed up, I get drunk like this but I usually remember something. Also, Elle usually calls me to make sure I was okay but not this time... What did I do?

I entered the home and locked the door behind me. I looked at the clock on the wall 12:37pm. I sighed and walked to the kitchen and grabbed a glass and some pain reliever medication and swallowed both pills. After putting the glass in the sink I noticed how quiet it was. I went to Elles' room and noticed the door open but she wasn't there.

Maybe she went out for something. I shrugged my shoulders and walked to Louis' room to wake him up. Once I was inside I said, "Get up yo-" I stopped and saw who was in his arms, Elle.

I briskly walked out and slammed the door not caring if I woke them up. He had hurt her and now she wants him back? What was she thinking?