Chapter 16- The Make Up

-If I made a twitter/instagram account for one of my books which one should it be? And would you follow it?-

Chapter 16- The Make Up

Harry's POV

     Louis looked extremely pissed off, he was practically seething by the time he stormed to where I was. I gulped and I already knew why he was angry, I hurt Elle and even I was angry at myself. "You bastard! How could you do that to her? She thinks you actually hate her right now." He shouted, his fist clenched tightly at his sides. I sighed and took a sip of the cold drink, "You want the truth?" I asked and he nodded his head. I motioned to the seat in front of me. He sat down and crossed his arms over his clothed chest.

     "Well? Tell me." He insisted, his eyes shooting daggers at me. "Well her brother showed up while you and her were gone. He asked me if I wanted to be in a championship fight since you two completely blew yours off," He nodded, listening intently. "He told me I would have to do something for him or I couldn't fight in the championship, so naturally I said I would do anything." I took a deep breath, "He said I would have to end Elle and I friendship in the most hurtful way possible. At first I said no, until he said he would make sure I would never fight again unless I hurt her."

     Louis was deadly quiet making me squirm slightly in my chair. "Her own brother did this?" He questioned me. I nodded, "And you just said yes?" He asked louder than before.

     "Well what was supposed to do? My career was on the line! Besides you don't even know why I box, only Elle does!" His eyes softened slightly, "Are you doing this for her?" I nodded my head, "But not only for her." Louis stood up and grabbed my arm, "You're going to tell her what you just told me. I don't care how long it takes but I cannot bare to see her like this anymore."

Elle's POV

     My head was buried in my pillow, I have been in the same position since Louis left. I was tired and hungry but I couldn't get myself out of bed for food, or ease my mind enough to slip into a deep sleep. Me not talking to Harry has taken a huge toll on my life even though it has only been one day. Harry and I hardly ever fought and when we did we would make up in an hour tops, but this time was different. I sighed and wiped my cheeks dry and grabbed my phone off the bedside table. '12 missed calls, 17 new messages' I sighed and looked through the missed calls they were all from the girls and Niall, Liam and Zayn and same with the texts. I was hoping I would have one from Harry but of course not, why would he call me? 

     I sighed and pulled myself out of the comfortable bed and entered the bathroom. I looked at the reflection in the window, I looked like I had just died. My blue eyes were now dull and red from the crying I had done, tear streaks were down my cheeks and my lips were chapped. I sighed and wiped my eyes and turned the shower on and grabbed a towel. I striped out of my pajamas and stepped into the scolding hot water, hoping it would take away some of the emotional pain. 

     Once I was done I wrapped my body with the towel, ignoring my soaking wet hair. I dried myself off and put matching set of black lace bra and panties, and entered my closet. I picked out a pair of high waisted shorts and a black crop top that showed my stomach slightly. I slipped them on and grabbed my black VANS and went over to my makeup station. I sprayed myself with perfume from PINK and did my usual makeup; water proof mascara and BabyLips. I decide to just leave my hair down in its natural waves and grabbed my wallet and phone.

    I did not want to go downstairs and face them so I did the next best thing, jump out the window. I know it's quite weird but I have jumped from a window before and didn't get hurt. I walked over to the window and opened it, letting the cool breeze enter the room. After that I placed one foot out the window and did the same with the other so I was sitting on the window sill. I jumped down and landed on the soft grass, after wiping the grass off my shorts I quickly ran off the property and to the nearest Starbucks. Yes even I have to let the inner white girl out.

++++++++++

     "Elle?" I grabbed the drink from the man behind the counter and gave him a silent thank you. He nodded and smiled sweetly at me, and I smiled back before making my way to the seat I always sat in. I took a large drink of the warm liquid and took out my phone. I went on twitter and followed a few people back, and tweeted, "Letting the inner white girl out with some Starbucks:)" I turned my phone off and ignored the chime of the bell above the door. I sighed when I saw a figure with their hood up, making their way towards my booth. I looked up and brought the cup back to my lips, the man took the hood off and I choked on the coffee. I coughed loudly, some of the customers gave me weird looks before returning to what they were doing before.

     "Luke?" I stuttered and wiped my mouth with the napkin and Luke laughed and sat down. He nodded and grabbed my drink and took a sip before making a disgusted face and sat it back down. My mouth hung open and I glared at him, "How could you drink that crap?" He asked and smiled down at me.

     "It's good now why did you drink it?" I whined and felt the urge to stomp my foot like a little kid. He laughed, "Because I could and anyway, how are you?" Concern was clear on his face making me sigh.

     "I'm fine."

     No your not, you're lying.

     I gulped, the voices, they're back....

    Hey guys I am sooooo sorry for not updating! I was failing one of my classes so I had to bring the grade up and my foot was injured :( But I'm back!!!:) Love you!:) And what do you think she means 'they're back'?