Chapter 6¤ Why do you do this to me?

Why do you do this to me?

Tonight was the night of the match, I was practicing all week non stop until eleven at night. I couldn't lose my first against him, I hated him so much, I planned his death with every waking second I could. I knew it seemed extreme but there was something about him that I hated. But there was something that always had me intrigued.  He was mysterious, good looking, and I knew he was hiding something, you could just see it. You're probably wondering who I'm talking about.

Louis. His name ran through my head everytime my fist met the red punching bag, every time I saw Harry glaring at him as he gave me pointers. I just didn't understand it, what made me feel... drawn to him? Was it his crystal blue eyes, or his light brown hair set in a quiff everyday? Was it his laugh? How he could tell the worst joke in the world, but still make me want to laugh? I don't even know anymore. All I knew was that he would be showing up a lot more in my life.

I had practically nothing to do until 8pm, so I laid in my comfy bed, as I ignored Harry telling me I should come with him.

"Fine! Does it invole food?" I yelled at him through the door. I heard him laugh, "Yes, is that all you think about?" I yelled yes and started to get dressed. "Dress fancy!" I sighed an rolled my eyes, I mumbled a few colorful words but walked into the en suite. I stripped my clothes after I had turned the shower on and got a towel out.

I used my lilac shampoo and conditioner to wash my long hair and my coconut body wash. I washed my hair and body and wrapped my body with the towel I previously got out. I stepped out and walked into the bedroom, making sure Harry wasn't there of course, and walked into my walk in closet. I searched for a good thirty minutes for my fancy dress I always wore for fancy dinners.

I found the dress and gently laid it on my bed, and slipped on my undergarments. I slipped the dress on and grabbed my white heels and began to do my hair. I grab my straightener and straightened my blonde hair. I put on light foundation, mascara, eye liner, and lip gloss. This was more make up than I was used to, but I felt like I should wear more.

I looked in the mirror and straightened out my light blue lace dress, it went down to mid thigh. I grabbed my light blue clutch and put my phone along with money I side. I walked downstairs, careful not to trip and fall.

Once I was down the steps I saw Harry and... Louis. Really?! They turned around and Louis eyes grew darker, while Harry just smiled. This was going to be a long night.

------------------

Two hours later

I had no idea why we were here. I sat across from Louis while Harry sat next to me. Three other men sat at the table with us, I had just recently met them today in the car ride over. But I had heard of them before meeting the in person. I know all their names; the one with blonde hair and the slight irish accent is Niall, he is a former boxing champion, he is now a boxing coach in Ireland, but is here to watch the big match between Louis and I. The one with the darker skin tone and brown eyes is Zayn. He is also a former boxer and is living in London with his fiancé, Perrie, who I will meet tonight before the match. Liam, he has light brown hair and puppy dog eyes, he lives in the US but has come to London to watch the match also. He has a girlfriend named Sophia and they live together.

Once you get past their scary appearances, you can see their soft sides. They are all really sweet and funny. If only I could find that in Louis...

"So Elle," Niall started in his Irish accent, "How long have you lived with Harry?"

"Almost a week." I answered, taking another bite of my lunch. The other four guys were listening intently to Niall and I. "And how long have you been boxing?" I had to think for a moment, "About two years. But I just got into professional boxing last ye-"

"Sorry I'm late guys, it took me forever to get away from someones older brother." I looked up to see Ashton. "Hey Ashton, you interrupted me." I stated, making him smile brightly at me. "Sorry, oh and I have to tell you something. Now." I shook my head already knowing what... more like who he is going to talk about. I didn't want to hear it.

"Anyway, last year I got into professional boxing." I looked up as I felt someone nudge my leg, it was Louis. I raised my eyebrows in question. He motioned for me to hold on, I felt my clutch vibrate from my phone. I opened the text from a unknown number.

From: Unknown 

It's Louis. Was he talking about your brother?

To: Louis

Yeah I don't want to talk about it. If you don't mind.

From: Louis

I thought so and its ok. You wanna get out of here? We're supposed to be here for another two hours.

To: Louis

And do what exactly?

From: Louis

IDK get to know you better, we are going to be fighting each other, might as well.

I put my phone back into my clutch and nodded my head slightly, so Louis would know my answer. He smiled and mouthed, follow me lead. His eyes widened and he yelled, "There's a snake!" He pointed to a table and everyone jumped out of there seats and ran to the front door. Louis grabbed my arm and pulled me out with him, he was laughing and I finally understood, there was no snake. I laughed along with him and he opened the car door for me and helped me in. We were still laughing like hyenas.

Maybe he wasn't as bad as I had pictured...

So I'm splitting this chapter into two parts because I don't have enough time to write all of it into this. I am sick and it's veterans day today:)

Happy veterans day everyone and hope you have a good day.

Alex