Chapter 26

Sorry for the wait guys! I hope this chapter is longer, I cant tell aince im writing on my phone. Love you guys and this is coming to an end soon! There might be sequel. xx

Chapter 26

Eds' POV

I was silent as she told me what she remembered,  which was most of what happened. She paused for a minute before nodding,  "Yeah that's all I remember." I nodded my head and replied, "Do you want me to tell you everything else?"

She nodded her head slowly, "Did I forget a lot?" She held a look of concern on her features. 

I shook my head vigorously,  "No, you just forgot like two things." She sighed gratefully.

"So you remembered everything except you kept saying how hungry you were and that... we kissed." She nodded her head not even seeming fazed by the thought.

I was shocked when she mumbled a sorry. "What? Why would you be sorry?" She shrugged her shoulders, "I just thought you'd rather not kiss me?" It came out as a question but I decided to ignore it. 

"Why would you think that?" I pulled her into my chest in a comforting hug.

"Well, I'm me and I have issues." I sighed and forced her to look up at me.

"Elle, I like you; baggage and all. Please understand that. I don't care if you are depressed, I will always be here for you." She smiled and put her head in the crook of my neck. I began humming softly and she shifted so her head was on my chest.

"Thank you, Eddie." She whispered before she fell asleep. I smiled down at her a kissed her forehead.

"Good night, beautiful."

Louis' POV

I sighed and walked over to Harrys' room and knocked on the door. He opened it with a look of hope, but I shook my head. He sighed and ran a shaking hand through his curly hair. "I don't know what to do." I admitted softly.

"Neither do I. Should we just let her come home when she wants or find her?" Harry asked.

This was the question I had been asking myself all morning. I knew Elle wanted her space but usually she came back early morning or went for a walk. I know what I did was uncalled for but did she have to go run off?

"Boys, just give her time." Harry and I whirled around and faced Brittany. She rolled her eyes, "You two even said yourselves she wants space, so give it to her. She'll come back when she's ready."

Why did it seem like Brittany wanted Elle to never come back?

Brittanys' POV

I saw their expressions change and I walked away from the two boys. It's not that I didn't want her to come back, but I have a few friends coming over.

My 'group' and I used to bully Elle. I didn't care that Elle would run home crying all the time but now I do; and not because Harry is my boyfriend.

Now I was a bitch to Louis and Elle, but that was only because I was in a bad mood. Yet, there is no reason for me to act like that around Elle and her ex boyfriend.

Harrys' POV

I went to my room that Brittany was currently sitting on the bed. "Brittany why don't you want Elle to come back?" I asked sitting on my desk.

She sighed, "I was just stating what was most logical. God, why do you think I hate her or something?" She snapped and stormed out the room. I sighed, we always went back and forth. We always fought, and it always ended the same way; no communication for a day or two.

I followed her heavy footsteps and put my hand on her clothed shoulder.

She whirled around, "What do you want?" She snapped at me.

"Listen, I am sorry. That was uncalled for and just a stupid assumption." She nodded her head and pecked my lips, "I'm sorry too, a lot has been going on lately."

"You mean with your college exams?" She nodded, "Yeah, I'm so worried! I have no time to study with work and since my dad is in the hospital."

"How about I help you study?" A smile lit up her face, "I would love that, thank you so much." She kissed me softly before the door bell rang.

"Oh I hope you don't mind but a few friends and I will be going out shopping." I nodded, "I dont mind." I kissed het forehead and and mumbled a quick goodbye before leaving me alone.

Elles' POV

I had snuggled closer to Ed in my sleep and I was now practically on top of the ginger boy. Instead of being creepy and watching him sleep; I put my head back onto his clothed chest and closed my eyes.

When was I going to go home? Did I want to go home, or did I want to stay here where I felt needed and wanted? Yet, I hated to be a burden to Ed; I did not want to be any trouble to him.

I began to compare Ed and Louis.

Ed was really sweet and actually seemed to care all the time, but Louis hardly ever cared. Ed was always there for me, and Louis was practically never there unless I asked him to. Yet, Louis kept me guessing, but was that good?

"Good morning." Ed said in his raspy morning voice. I lifted my head to get a better look at him.

"Good morning, Eddie." I smiled at him and he smiled back, the corners of his eyes, crinkling.

"So, what do you want to do today, Ellie Bellie?" I shrugged my shoulders and he laughed, "Same old Ellie, but I have and idea." He sang, he had such an amazing voice.

"Alright, what did you have in mind?"