Second chance: Part 5

Ziva took Tony's hand and put her head on his shoulder. "It's so beautiful here" Ziva says. "But not as beautiful as you" he replies and kiss her on her cheek. They went into a park and sat there for a while. Everything was so beautiful, the flowers on the trees was about to bloom. Tony reached a flower in the tree and put it behind Ziva's ear. "Why are you so sweet?" Tony nods and kiss her instead. I think I'm in love with Ziva, I really am. I should have seen it the first time we went undercover. She is one of the few people who always understand me. I need her by my side, she makes my heart smile. But... I don't think she feels same for me... And maybe if I tell her, I will ruin our friendship and it isn't worth that. Tony thought. Tony and Ziva went back to the room and Ziva took a shower and so did Tony. Tony got ready for dinner then Ziva comes out in a long blue dress with the back cut out down on her lower back. "Wow, you look so beautiful Ziva!" Tony whispers in her ear so the microphone wouldn't pic it up. "Thank you" she says and kiss him on his cheek. They closed the door and went to the elevator. Tony and Ziva went to the restuarant and got a table. "This is nice sweet cheeks." "It's all for you. Happy birthday!" "Thank you" he replies and kiss Ziva. "Hey boss, where is the target?" "She is going right to you" Gibbs responds. "Here we go" Tony whisper in Ziva's her and kiss her on her cheek. "Is you Mr. & Mrs. Jonsson?" The dealer asks. "Yes we are, and who are you?" Tony replies. "Can go up to my room and talk instead? Here is too many people who are listen." "Sure." Ziva grabs Tony's hand and followed the dealer. Ziva got a strange feeling, that something is wrong. She tried to get eye contact with Tony, but he didn't saw her. They went into the elevator and the dealer pushes at floor 5. Just before the elevator doors closed, a young couple walked in. Same couple who starred at them when they were kissing two days ago. Ziva knew she has to do something because she never has strange feelings and when she get those feelings, something bad always happen. Ziva try to take Tony's ear peace when he looked at her. Finally! thought Ziva in her head. She looks at Tony, he understood what she wanted so he gave his ear peace to her without asking anything. Ziva puts Tony's ear peace in the young couple's bag and walked out from the elevator on 5th floor. I hope Gibbs will understand that something is wrong, says Ziva in her head when she realize Tony is staring at her. She looked back at him with a worry look in her eyes and with a fake smile. Tony understood immediately that something was wrong with her. She has never been good on fake smiles. The dealer unlocked her door and went in, "please sit down" she says. "Thank you but I think I need to go on the bathroom" Ziva replies. Tony sits down on the couch and Ziva goes to the bathroom. "Gibbs, Gibbs can you hear me?" Whispers Ziva. Gibbs didn't respond. "Something has to block the signal" says she, very very low. She went back out and sat down next to Tony in the couch and kissed him.