Second chance: Part 31

"Ziva" he turns around to the door again but he knew she wouldn't give up until they had talked. "Abby please look at me. You don't have to say anything." He sits down next to her and she looks at him. Her eyes was sore and red. "Abs I am sorry. I was stupied last night. I would never had..." Abby pulls herself closer to him and kisses his lips. Then she pulls back and looks down. "Abs" he lifted up her chin and smiled at her. "I'm sorry Tim. I heard what you told Ziva." "You are not angry?" "No I could never be angry on you." He pulls her closer and kiss her with passion and wrap his arms around her . Should I tell her? Does she knows? Do she feel same way? He thought. "Abby?" She didn't reply. He looks down at her, she had fell asleep on his chest. "I love you." He kiss her cheek and fell asleep soon after.

Ziva sat in her couch. It has been quiet for a while, she thought. She stands up and walk to the bedrooms door. She opens it slowly and quiet and sees them both asleep. She smiled and closed the door again. She went outside her apartment to call Tony. "Hey sweet cheeks. When are you coming again? I miss you." "I miss you too. It's weird to not have you around me. I don't know when I can come over. She is still here." "Is she ok? What happened?" "She is better I think. I can't tell you before I've talked to her and hse says it's ok that I'm telling you. I'll try to come soon, ok?" "Yeah I love you." "I love you too. Bye Tony." She went inside again and it seemed like they were still asleep. Ziva lays down on the couch and thought about Tony. She missed him. She missed his voice and his lips on hers. She decided to write a note to Abby and McGee. She wrote, 'I've went out to meet a friend. Abby can keep the key for emergency.' She left the note and a key on the table next to the couch then she went. She knocked on Tony's door 20 minutes later. "Yea I'm coming" she heard from the other side of the door. He opened the door. "Ziva" He hugs her and kisses her soft pink lips. "I missed you so much." "I missed you too, Tony. Can I come in?" She smiled and kissed him. Tony picked her up and carried her to the couch. He sits down with her in his lap. Ziva rested her head on his chest. "I thought you wouldn't come already." He says and ran her fingers thorugh her long hair. "I left and extra key, she was asleep on my bed and I missed you too much to wait until she woke up." "What is wrong with her?" "I told you Tony, I can't tell you. I've to talk to her first. "Ok." He kisses her gently and wrapped his arms around her. "I'm glad you are here now. It was empty without you." "It was weird to be in my apartment and definitely without you." She pulls him into a kiss. "You want to watch a movie or something?" "Um what about to take the car somewhere and have a picnic?" "Yea sure it sounds nice." Ziva went to change clothes and Tony packed some food. They drived to a little park outside the city. They were almost alone in the park. There was a young couple sitting on a bench a bit away. Tony pull out the blanket and lay it on the ground. Then Tony walk towards Ziva and swing her aound for a while. After they sat down on the blanket. Ziva kisses Tony soft and smiled. "You want to eat?" He asks just some millimeters apart from eachother. "Yes" she kisses him again then they ate. Ziva was lying on Tony's chest and looked up into the sky. "You shiver. You want to go home?" He says and kisses her cheek. "Just a bit." "Come on, lets go home. I don't want you to get sick." He kissed her temple then packed their stuff.

Hey guys! On Wednesday til Sunday I'll not be able to update. I'm going away and will not have any internet at all until Sunday afternoom/evening. I'll try to write one more part tomorrow and today but I can't promis that I'll have it done.

I want to wish y'all a happy new year! 🎉 Thank you for all reads! ❤️