Second chance: Part 54

Both Ziva and Tony looked at the door. "Gibbs, McGee" Ziva said whispering. "Ziva, Tony are you alright?" Gibbs helped Ziva to unlock her chains then she ran over to Tony. "He need an ambulance fast, Gibbs. His puls is really weak!" "Call an ambulance after you have unlock him McGee." Tony fell in her arms and his wounds began to blood again. "Stay with me Tony, stay with me. Please, Tony." Then Avery came running to her. "Ziva." She hugged her and cried onto her arm. "It's over now sweetie. It will be alright." "The ambulance are on their way." Gibbs put one of his hands on Ziva's shoulders. "Ziver do you need to go to the hospital?" "I don't think so. I've some wounds on my stomach only. Are you hurt?" "My arm and lip hurts." "I know sweetie." Ziva kissed her forehead. Then the ambulance came. "Gibbs let me follow him to the hospital please." "No Ziver. McGee will be with him. You two follow with me to Ducky. You can go to the hospital after." Ziva lifted Avery up and went to Gibbs car. "Where are we going?" "To a safe place." "Keep me updated Tim." "Yes boss." The ambulance drived away to the hospital and Gibbs to ncis. They arrived to ncis. They went down to Ducky. "My dear Ziva, how are you and Tony? And who is this?" "Tony is on his way to the hospital with McGee." Gibbs said. "I've some wounds on my stomach, can you stitch them up to me?" "Of course Ziva." "Avery this is Ducky." "Ducky?" Avery giggled. "Yes. Are you hurt too?" Ducky asked. "My arm and lip hurts." "You want me to take a look at you?" "Will you stay here?" "Of course, I'll not leave you. Ducky will just help me first. You can go with Gibbs if you want." "No, I want to stay with you." "She is a bit shy, Gibbs. We'll come up when we are done." "Sure Ziver." He kissed her cheek and went up to hte squad room. "You have to lay down here." Ziva laid down on the table and lifted up her shirt. "Can you lift it up higher?" "I'd rather not, I don't have a bra on me..." she said embarrassed. "Oh okay. This will hurt a little." Ducky began to clean her cuts and then he poured alcohol on them. "Ahhh" she struggled not to scream and uncover her chest from pain. "Sorry my dear." He started to stitch her up and finished with all her wounds. At last he put bandage over them. "Thank you Duck. Come here sweetie, it's your turn." "I'm scared." "You don't need to be scared. Ducky is nice and I'll be here all the time." Ziva lifted her up on the table and held her hand. "I've to stitch your arm a little, but it will go fast." Ducky said and smiled. He clean her wound too and stitched her up with two or three stitches. "Done" he said and put her down. "Can you wait over there? I'll just talk to him." Avery nodded and walked over to the door. "What will happen to her now?" "I don't know Ducky. Her grandparents live in Europe and she have never met them. I can't just send her away. She only trust me." "Have you talked to Gibbs about it?" "Not yet, I'll do now. I'm worried he wants me to send her to them." "Talk to him first and if he says no you come to me, and I'll talk to him." "Thanks Duck." She hugged him. Then she and Avery took the elevator up to the squad room. "Can you sit at my desk while I'm talking to Gibbs?" "Okay." "I've talked to the..." "Gibbs can we talk somewhere else?" Gibbs followed her over to the stairs. "Listen Gibbs, I don't want to send her away. She don't have anyone. Her grandparents lives in Europe and she have never met them. I promis Damon to take care of her. Right now she only trust me, I can't leave her to another family." "What do you say? You will keep her? You can't do that." "I didn't say that but I can't leave her now. Not right now after everything. She is scared of all that have happened. Just let her stay with me until Tony is healthy again then I'll have figured something out." "Promis?" "Yes." "Ok." "I'll drive to the hospital now. Will you come with us?" "No. And you should go home and get some rest. Tony is still under surgery." "I don't care. I'll be there when he wakes up." Ziva went back to the squad room and took Avery. Then they went to the elevator.

I hope you like it even if it's a bit boring.