Second chance: Part 57

Ziva turned around. "Oh god Tony your awake." She ran up to him nad stroked his hair. "Zi-vah" "Are you ok?" "Yeah" he said and tried to sit up. "Tony lay down. You will hurt yourself. You need to rest." He laid down and Ziva took her chair and sat down enxt to the bed. "How long was I gone?" "Almost 21 hours. I was scared you wouldn't wake up." "Shh." He grabbed her hand and intertwined their fingers. "I'm here now sweet cheeks, and I won't leave you again. I promis." She calmed down and smiled. "Get some rest Tony." "I don't want to. I 've been away from you too long." "Your too sweet." She kissed his forehead. "Oh my god you are awake Tony!" Abby said. She carried Avery in her arms and handed her to Ziva then she hugged Tony gently. "I missed you." She woke McGee up. They talked for a while then Tony fell asleep again. "Guys you should go home. I fix this." Ziva said. "I can saty if you want." Abby answered. "No you both should go home. You haven't slept in your own bed for almost two days. And you two can need some time by yourselves." "Ok, but call me if it's anything." McGee said and kissed her cheek. Then he and Abby left. Some minutes later doctor Sarah walked in. "Hi. Have he been awake yet?" "Yes but he fell asleep fast again. He was only awake 5-10 minutes. Sorry I forget to get you." "It's ok. But next time you get me." Sarah said with a smile. "Yes Doc." "I can put in an extra bed for you and your daughter if you want." "She is... Yes it would be very kind of you." "Ok I'll be back soon." Doctor Sarah rolled in an extra bed 10 minutes later then she left again. Ziva put Avery who was still asleep on the bed and laid next to her. Then she fell asleep.

Next day

"Ziva wake up, wake up." "Mm yeah I'm awake." "Gibbs is here." Ziva sat up and hugged Avery. "Morning Ziver." Gibbs laughed. "Morning Gibbs." "How are you feeling? Have Tony been awke yet?" "I'm better. Yes he was awake yesterday some minutes." "Thats great! Have the doctor said anything else to you?" "No I guess she wants to wait until he is awake. I just want him to be healthy again. I miss him." "I know you do. We all do. But he will be fine soon." "How do you know? What if" "No what if. He will be alright Ziver." She smiled slightly. "I'll get back to ncis. Call me if it's anything." He kissed he cheek and went. "I'm hungry Ziva." "You want to go down to the café and eat something?" "Yes." "Come here." Ziva and Avery went down to the café and ate then they went back to Tony's room. "Hey there." "Tony your awake." Ziva said happy and went over to him and gave him a kiss. "Avery can you stay here while I get doctor Sarah?" "Yes." She gave Tony one more kiss then she left. She came back some minutes later with doctor Sarah. "Morning Mr. DiNozzo. I'm your doctor Sarah Grey. How are you feeling?" "I'm ok." "You have some minor brain damage and some internal injuries. You have to stay here for least a week." "Thank you Doc."

Comment what you think please. Hope ya like it.