second chance: Part 9

Next morning wakes Tony with Ziva's arms and legs wrapped around him. He pried her off of him and sat up on the bed. Some minutes later started Ziva to wake up. "Good morning Ziver." "Morning Tony." "How did you sleep?" "Really good. I haven't slept that good in a month, I think." "I see you two are awake. How are you feeling today Miss David?" The doctor says when he walks into the room. "Much better." "Well that is good. I'll just check if everyhting is as it should." He goes towards Ziva and to take some samples. "I'll be back soon again." 8 minutes later walks the doctor in again. "I've very good news. The samples are much better than yesterday. Me and my collagues was talking and you can go home today instead of tomorrow if you want. But you are still not allowed to work on a month and you need to have someone who stays with you if something would happen. But you would stay with her right?" He says and look at Tony. "Yes I am. I'll take care of her." Tony replies and look at Ziva. "Good. Well if you feel worse, it's just to come here again." "I don't think we'll come back. We live in DC." "That is far away. Um stay safe and get better. And I hope you will have a safe flight home." The doctor says and walk out of the room. "Thank you" says Ziva but he was already gone. Ziva got up and changed clothes to her own. She came out of the bathroom with some black shorts and a T-shirt on. "I'll just call a cab then we can go." Tony called a cab and took his and Ziva's bags. They went to the elevator becuase they was 3th floor. When they come out of the hospital the cab already was there and waiting on them. Tony helped Ziva in the car and then he took their bags. "Where are you going?" "The air port." The women in the front seat started to drive and they was on the air port 15 minutes later. Tony and Ziva took the first flight home. They got on the plane. They were on a seat by them self this time too. "You look tired Ziva. You should try to sleep." "I am." She grabbed Tony's hand and put her head on his shoulder. "Sweet dreams" Tony says and kiss her on the cheek. She fell asleep some minutes later and so did Tony. They both was pretty tired and needed to get home. Ziva woke up 5 hours later. She looked out of the window but she couldn't see so much. It was too dark. The plane started to land so she woke up Tony. He was still sleeping. "Tony wake up. We are soon home." Tony opened his eyes and looked at Ziva. "Hey." "We are almost home. The plane have start to land now."

Tony and Ziva got their bags and went to the car. "Your or my place?" Ask Tony. "I don't know, doesn't matter. Your place is bigger, but you decide." "Okay we take my place then if it's ok." "Yes of course. It's sweet of you that you will stay with me" she says and grabs his hand. "I would do anything for you." He says with a smile and look at Ziva. Ziva smiled back and Tony started to drive. 30 minutes later were Tony and Ziva outside his apartment.