Second chance: Part 36

Gibbs switch off the elevator and looks at Tony. "Spell it out DiNozzo! Something is wrong with you." "No I'm fine." "Your not. You are not leaving the elevator until you have told me." "Ok but only if you promis to not get angry." Gibbs nodded and let him talk. "Um...I... I and Ziva are... was... t-together..." "YOU SAID WHAT!?! How could you two?!" "Gibbs come down a little, we are not together anymore. She break up yesterday because of you." "Come down?! I've my rules for a reason and and it's not meant to break them!" "Gibbs! It was never meant to break your rules! But it just happened. I love Ziva, Ziva is my Shannon." "It doesn't matter if she is your Shannon. You can't be together!" "But Gibbs!" "No butts DiNozzo! If you want to work here, you follow my rules! I don't care about something else!" "I never thought you would be like this!" "Sorry Tony but my rules is mine. Follow them or leave!" He switch on the elevator and Tony went out. "David I want you in here now." Shouts Gibbs from the elevator. Tony looks at her when she goes. Poor Ziva. I said it all would be fine and that Gibbs wouldn't do this... Tony thought and sat down. "What is it Gibbs?" He switch off the elevator and looked at her. "I'm disappointed Ziva, I never thought you would do something like this." "What are you talking about?" "I know about you and Tony. How could you do that?" "Excuse me?! What in hell do you mean! You don't choose who you will fall in love with! I love Tony and I broke up with him because of you! I've had nightmares about this. And I broke up because I didn't want this to happen. Tony said you would understand and for a moment I believed that. Do you know why? Because you are the closest thing I have to a father. I thought you would support me, us but apparently not! I don't care about your stupied rules! You can't help who you fall in love with, can you?!" She scream and tears streaming down on her face. "No you can't. But you knew about the rules and you choose to not follow them! You and DiNozzo can't be togther, I will not allow that!" "It's your choose!!" She switch on the elevator and ran to her desk. She left her badge and gun and grabbed her stuff and ran out, crying. "Ziva! Ziva wait!" Scream Tony after her.

Please comment what you think so far. Thanks for all reads, love you guys.