Second chance: Part 35

Gibbs held the elevator door for Tony and McGee and waited for Ziva. "Are you coming Ziver?" "No, I'll finish this first." "Ok good night." Ziva finished her stuff with petty officer Lucas Sehorn. It was late but she didn't feel like to go home. She had too much things running in her head right now. Tony, Tony, Tony. Did I do right thing? Yes it is best for us. Gibbs would kill us if he found out about us and definitely about the other thing. And I can't lie to him. Tony has to understand that, I hope... She snapped out of her thoughts and went down to Abby's lab to grab a blanket and a pillow. She went back up to the squad room and laid down behind her desk. "I'm sorry, Tony." She whispers and fell asleep.

Next day Gibbs walks into the squad room. He stops at Ziva's desk. He bends over her and grab the blanket and pull it over her shoulders. He kisses her temple and goes to his desk. He sits down and takes a sip of his coffee. He turn on his computer as Ziva sits up and yawns. "Good morning Ziver." "Good morning Gibbs. Gibbs..?" She turns around and Gibbs laugh. "What is the clock?" "6:30 I guess it got late last night." "Eh Yeah kind of." She grab her bag and goes to the ladies room. She changed clothes and went back to the squad room. "What hold you here all night?" "I wanted to do this done." She reply and smiles. "Ok what did you find?" She tells him what she find about Lucas Sehorn. "Um Gibbs can I take this morning free and be back at lunch?" "Sure." He kisses her cheek and go up to Vance's office. She grab her things and drove home to her apartment. She pack up her stuff and then she sits down on her couch and call Schmeil. "My dear Ziva. So fun that you call. What is on your mind?"

At NCIS
Tony walks in to the squad room. No Ziva, Gibbs or McGee. He put down his stuffs at his desk and look at the clock. It's late for Ziva to come now. She is here always earlier, he thought when he hears the elevator ding. He looks at the elevator and McGee walks out, no Ziva. "Good morning Tony." "Morning probie, do you know where Ziva is?" "Eh no." Tonys smiles faded away. "I know." Gibbs says when he walks in. "Where is she?" "She asked to take this morning off, she have been here all night and worked. Lets work on petty officer Lawrence and Sehorn. I want to know what more they have in common." "Yes boss." "I'll be in autopsy if you need me." "Ok." Gibbs went down to Ducky and Tony and McGee started to work. "Do you think Ziva is ok, Tim?" "Yes why wouldn't she? What is wrong?" "Nothing is wrong." "Yes it is. You have been kind off since last day. Something is bother you, I can see that." "It is not your business McSneaky." "I know it is not but I want to help. I'm here you know." "Thanks Tim." "What do ya got?" Tony and McGee looks at each other. They had forget to work. "Eh.." "Um I, we..." "Spell it out DiNozzo!" "We haven't done anything." "What? Why?!" "We have talked about Ziva." "She can take care of herself. Start work now!" Gibbs sits down behind his desk and drink his coffee. McGee started to work immeditely but not Tony. He was deep in his thoughts. Gibbs looked at him the whole time but Tony didn't notice him. Gibbs knew something was wrong with him.
It's after lunch and Ziva is back. "Hey Ziva." "Hey Tim." She sits down and start to work. Tony is still in his thoughts and didn't notice Ziva had come. "Ok what do ya got?" McGee and Ziva walks up but not Tony. "Tony!" "What yeah sorry." "Are you ok DiNozzo?" "Yeah." "Good work McGee, Ziva. McGee talk to Lawrence and Sehorns boss. Ziva paperwork." "Me boss?" "You elevator, now!" Tony went to the elevator and Gibbs came right after. "I wonder what that is about." McGee says. "Me too."

This part is pretty boring. I'll update part 36 later today. It'll be short but a lot of things will happen. Thanks for 4,2K reads!! 💜