Second chance: Part 39

Ziva woke up on the floor next to the fire place and felt sick. She ran to the bathroom and throw up a couple of times. After she was done throwing up she sits down against the wall. "I can't hide it anymore" she says to herself and start crying. After 15 minutes of crying she wip away her tears. She got out to the kitchen and made a cup tea. Then she grab a fuzzy blanket in the bedroom and went to the living room. She put down her cup tea on the table as she wrapped the blanket around herself. She takes her cup and sits down on the couch. She took a sip of tea and thought about everything that have happen the last few days. She missed Tony, she really did. Would he understand? No he won't. He hate kids and now, after I broke up he will not forgive me. Tony and Gibbs would never forgive me, maybe Abby and Tim? No why would they. I have always just make trouble for ncis. Maybe I just should go to Israel and raise the child alone. Forget about all this, about Tony and ncis. Noone would anyway miss me, she thought.

Tony's place

Tony was lying in his bed and stared up at the ceiling. He missed Ziva and he didn't want to go to work. He didn't want to see Gibbs. It's all his fault that she is gone he thought. After 30 minutes he finally went up. He didn't want to come too late because Gibbs would freak out. He went out to the kitchen and made some breakfast. He eats then he takes a shower. 20 minutes later he was ready and drove to ncis. Gibbs and McGee was already there when he walks out from the elevator. He was 35 minutes late. "Morning." "Morning Tony." "You are late. Where have you been?" Gibbs ask upset. "My alarm didn't ring. Sorry." "That is a bad excuse. I've called you 4 times!" Yells Gibbs. "It's enough!" Vance says from the steps. "I want you DiNozzo up here now and then you Gibbs!" Tony stands up again and walk up to Vance's office. "You wanted to see me Dircetor." "Yes come in." Tony closes the door behind him and sits down on a chair. "What is going on between you and Gibbs?" "Eh me and Ziva was together..." "Since?" "After she got shoot in Norway, when we got back here in DC. She broke up with me 3 days ago. Gibbs saw that I was down so he forced me to tell him and he freaked out. Then he talked to Ziva and she freaked out on him. She left her gun and bagde and ran away." "Do you know where she is?" "No. Me, McGee and Abby found her car but she wasn't there. Her phone she left home." "And Gibbs is still angry on you?" "Yes. He doesn't allow me to find her." "Ok... I'll talk to Gibbs." "Thank you director." Tony walks out and Gibbs in. "Sit down Gibbs... Tony told me what have happen. I understand that you are angry because you got your rules." "Yeah they broke my rules!" "Let me finish. You should have told me about this. Not take it in your own hands. After this case is done, you will help Tony find Ziva." "No." "I'm not done! Ziva is a good agent and we need her. And it's your fault she is gone, so you will apologize to Tony when we are done here. When you have found Ziva, you own her an apologize too. I want her back! Then I'll talk to them both about this. Understood?" "I'll not apologize to them. It's not my fault they broke my rules." "Gibbs!" "Fine..." He sighs.

Please tell me what you think about everything so far. And a big THANKS for 5,5K reads!! <3