Second chance: Part 75

They was holding their breaths and theirs eyes were closed. Noone of them speaked or didn't dare to move. After a couple seconds Tony opened his eyes. He looked at timer, it were frozen at 4 seconds. "We did it" he said happy. Ziva opened her eyes. "We are not dead" she said relieved. Tony walked to her front, face to face. "I knew we could do it. We disarmed the bomb" he said and laughed a little. Ziva smiled slightly. Tony started to pick the lock up above her head. It took some minutes but the lock is finally opened and the chains are loose. Ziva fell down and Tony catched her. Her legs was not able to hold her any longer. He sat down with her in his lap and started to pick up the lock from the chain around her waist. Tony removed the last chain and she was free again. "Thank you" she said. "Are you alright?" He asked and stroked her forehead. "Truth or lie?" He just looked at her. "I'm ok...ay.." "You need to get bandage around your wrists. Come on, lets go to Gibbs." He said. Tony helped Ziva up to get up. She put her arm around Tony's neck and together they walked out to the car. He opened the car door and helped her in. He saw she was in much pain. He closed the door and walked to the other side and got in to the car. Then he speeded off to Gibbs's place where everyone waited. He stopped the car and went out. He walked over to the other side and helped Ziva out. "Can you walk in?" He asked softly. "Yes..." She put her arm around Tony's neck once again and they walked to his house. Gibbs, McGee, Abby, Ellie and Avery was in Gibbs's living room. Gibbs sat on the chair, and McGee, Abby and Ellie sat on the couch. Avery laid in Ellie and Abby's laps, asleep. Tony opened the door and Gibbs and McGee flew up with their guns in their hands. "It's just us, guys" Tony said. "Your alive" Abby and Ellie said on same time. "How are you Ziver?" Gibbs asked. Ziva nodded and Gibbs helped them. Tony and Gibbs sat Ziva on the chair. "Where do you keep bandages, boss?" Tony asked. "I'll get it" Gibbs answered and went away. Tony sat down on the floor next to Ziva. Then Gibbs came back. "Here you go" Gibbs said and gave it to Tony. Tony cleaned her wounds around her wrists then he put bandage around. "Thank you" she said. "How is Avery?" She asked. "I think she is okay" Ellie said and smiled. "Her back will be fine, we put bandages on her wounds." Abby said. Ziva started to breath heavily, her head spun around and she started to feel dizzy, then she passed out. Tony catched her before she fell of the chair. "Ziva" he said and patted her cheek. "What happened to her?" He asked. "I think she just need to rest. Take her upstairs" Gibbs said. Tony picked her up and carried her up to the bed, upstairs. He laid her down and laid down next to her. He wrapped his arms around her and watched her lay there, peacefully. Minutes pasted by then she started to breath heavily again. She flew up and screamed. Her head spun around with Ray, Paul, Tom in her thoughts. "Shhh Ziva." Tony said softly and pulled her closer to him. He rubbed her back without asking any questions. Tony laid back down with her in his arms. "A nightmare?" he asked carefully. Ziva nodded. "What was it about?" Ziva looked down at her feet. "You know you can trust me Zi" he said after a while. "Is he dead..?" She asked and looked at him. "No.. he drove away..." He sighed. "What did he do to you?" He asked softly and stroked her hair. It took long time but she answered to last. "He ra...ped.. me.." she said. "And forced me, me to.." She broke down and started to cry. Tony wrapped his arms around her and tried to clam her down. "Shh.. It's in the past Zi... We'll find him. It's gonna be fine." "I don't care if we don't find him!" She yelled. "You don't understand, don't you?! Ray raped me, Tom did too because of we killed Ray and Paul. Being raped is a memory that stays forever and being raped two times, is definitely not easy! It's not easy to get through! And Tom forced me to beat AverY! How do you think that feels?! She is hurt because of me!" She yelled and left the bed. She stormed downstairs and out from Gibbs apartment. Tony walked downstairs and they all wondered what happened. Tony looked at Gibbs without saying anything. "We need to find her" Gibbs said. "You two should drive home." He said. "But Gibbs..." Tony started. "Not a word. Take Avery and Ellie home. I'll call you when we find her." Tony sighed. He walked over to Abby and took Avery in his arms. He carried her out to the car and Ellie followed him. "You want me to drive you home?" Tony asked. "Yes please. I want to go home after all this." Ellie answered. "Did Avery say something about Ziva, or me when you came to Gibbs?" "Not much. She said she missed you two and she was worry to loose you both. Why?" "I just wondered." Tony pulled up by her apartment and she said goodbye. Tony drove home. Avery were still asleep. He carried her in and laid her on the couch. He got a blanket and wrapped it around her. Then he walked upstairs and cleaned Avery's room. After an hour he was done and went back down. He sat down next to Avery in the couch. He stroked her forehead gently and she woke up. "Daddy" she screamed happy. "Hi princess. How are you?" He hugged her. "Where's ima?" Her happy look in the eyes fadded away. "She is at Gibbs. She fell asleep and he told us to go home." He said and smiled slightly. Avery smiled. "Can we go to Gibbsy?" She asked with puppy eyes. "No it's better to stay here. Mommy needs to rest. She is tired. How are you? Tired too?" "No. Im not tired anymore. I want to see mommy. Tell her I misses her." Tony smiled. "We'll see her tomorrow."

I hope you like it :)