Second chance: Part 52

Ziva heard noises from another room. She understood it was Tony who screamed in pain. She started to cry and Avery woke up. She looked up at Ziva with a sad look. ”Why are you crying?” Ziva looked down and smiled slightly. ”It is nothing sweetie.” ”You wouldn't be crying if it was nothing. Did they hurt you?” ”No I...I'm just sad.” ”Don't be sad. We will be ok.” Ziva smiled at the little girl in her lap and wiped away her tears. ”You have right, we will be okay.” Avery smiled. ”Who is that who is screaming? Do they hurting him?” ”I don't know but probably yes.” ”Why are they doing this?” ”Some people are bad guys and like to destroy other lifes.” ”It's not fair. What will happen with me when we get out of here?” ”I'll take care of you til we find your grandparents.” Avery started to cry. ”What's wrong?” ”My grandparents are dead.” She sobbed. ”Both your grandparents?” ”No my my dads live somewhere in Europe. I have never met them. My dad have never talked about them. Don't send me to them. Please.” She cried harder. ”Shh...Avery... Listen to me, I'll take care of you until I find a good place for you. Don't cry anymore.” Ziva wiped away her tears and kissed her forehead.

Next day, NCIS

Gibbs went into the squad room with a cup coffee in his hand. ”You are early.” ”I said I wanted to help and Abby had something she needed to do.” ”How's your leg?” ”Better than yesterday.” Then Gibbs phone rang. ”Call Ducky and say we have a dead person.” ”Yes.” McGee called Ducky. ”You stay here. I don't want you out on the field until the doctors say you are healthy.” ”But Gibbs... You can't do this alone! You need me.” ”Nope you stay here!” Gibbs went into the elevator and drived to the crime scene. He started take photos then Ducky and Palmer came. ”What do we have Jethro?” ”Damon Brown one of our missing people. What is the cause of death?” ”Around 10-12 hours...” ”He died before Tony got kidnapped and McGee shooted.” ”How is he today?” ”Better. What more can you tell?” ”They started to beat him but it seems like they lost patient and killed him with a knife instead. He bleed out in some minute.” ”Thank Duck.” Gibbs bagged all evidence and drived back to ncis. ”Did you find Sophie Brown parents?” ”They died some years ago when Avery was around 1 year.” ”See if Damon's parents are alive.” ”Sure... They live in Europe, Spain boss.” ”Ok. I'll see Abby got something that connects to the case.” Gibbs went down to Abby's lab. ”Just in right time Gibbs.” ”What do you got Abs?” ”I looked at the surveillance camera and Ray isn't alone. I got two other faces in the van.” ”Who?” ”Tom and Paul Kendall, Ray's cousins. I also found Ray's fingerprints on that knife you came with.” ”That is great news Abs. We have something that connect Ray to the case.” ”I'm not done yet Gibbs. I found three differnt types of blood.” ”Three?” ”Damon, Avery and Z-Ziva... Do, do you think she is alive?” ”I don't know Abs but I am pretty sure she will fight to stay alive. They are strong and we will have found them before they are dead. I promis.” He kissed her cheek and handed her a caf-pow. ”Thanks Gibbs.” ”Call me if you find anything else.” 

I know this isn't much about Ziva and Tony. I'll try to write done next part now because I have the time because I'll stay up to watch ncis and Rizzoli & Isles, and people in Europe know how late/early it is here. So I'll try to update it later tonight, otherwise I'll update it tomorrow. I hope you like it. Please comment what you think. Thanks for all reads, y'all are amazing.