BIG MONEY PROPOSAL!!!!

From: SECRETARY MOOSHIAN-SMITH [kerriemason@aol.com]

Subject: [SPAM] BIG MONEY PROPOSAl for CONSIDERATION!

Date: April 12, 2016 4:19:33 AM GMT

To: Darren Summers [darrensummers@imail.com]

To Your Attention; Darren Summers

Good day good sirs! I am Secretary Julius Aeson Mooshian-Smith ESQ, and I represnt the interests of Prince Keefe Jan Aperlo, crown head of the City State of Slovenka.

We call on u today with felicituous news! We have discovered that you are in need of financial help to achieve business opportunty goals! we wish to notify you that we are motivated to help u make these dreams real!

The door is open for u to build brand new best life with our help! The Prince seeks your help to move 5,670,000 USD from offshor account to USA American mainland,

but to do that we need a bank account to hold these funds!!!

If u provide us with your SSN, routing number, accunt number and DOB, we will give u 10 precentage commission of the totl funds to build big business or pay for hot, new cars! VRRROOOOM!

Hahaha !!!!

U may wonder but This is not illegl, many big american bank stars do this all the time & they have big money no jail!!

this deal is not last, so please contac us fast at email (princekeefepersonal@mail.ru) we provide so we can make big time deal!!

if you got this far darren, congrats, less than .01% of our potential candidates do, thats what makes spam such a great recruitment tool

the names eric by the way and ive got a real offer for u, drop us a line Darren, might just change your life.

,you can leave out the personal details, we already them.

Please do not reply directly to this email!!! No safe!

Many True Regards!

Julius Aeson Mooshian-Smith ESQ