Emilie Wong's Phone Bill

[Transcript Begins]

Trevor Davis: I'm sorry Em!

Emilie Wong: No, you aren't.

Trevor Davis: I am!!

Emilie Wong: You're only sorry because I'm not letting you get away it, like I always do.

Trevor Davis: No, I'm sorry because I should have been more considerate, I broke your trust!

Emilie Wong: Do you even know what that means, or is it just something you saw on television?

Trevor Davis: Actually, I read it online...

Emilie Wong: Where, on howtoapologizelikeatwat.com?

Trevor Davis: How did you know?

Emilie Wong: This isn't a joke Trev!

Trevor Davis: I know, I know. Can't we just talk about this?

Emilie Wong: We are talking!

Trevor Davis: Well, not technically...

Emilie Wong: Don't start! Don't you dare start! I never ask you for anything, and the one time that I do!

Trevor Davis: You ask me for all sorts of things...

Emilie Wong: Like what?

Trevor Davis: Remember that time you had me skip out on Dragons and Dramatists, to watch that movie about giant bugs?

Emilie Wong: I don't see what that has to do with anything.

Trevor Davis: The movie is on Nextflick! I only play Dragons once a month!

Emilie Wong: So? You never spend any time with me anyway!

Trevor Davis: I spend time with you...

Emilie Wong: No you don't, tell me the last time we hung out?

Trevor Davis: Thirty minutes ago!

Emilie Wong: Watching you play Mist Runners, doesn't count as 'hanging out'!

Trevor Davis: You could play too, you know, why do you think I bought the second controller?

Emilie Wong: Oh, you mean it isn't so that you an Rachel can 'hang out?'

Trevor Davis: Not this again...

Emilie Wong: All I'm saying is that you guys sure have had a lot of 'gaming sessions' recently.