Fluxx M7-108 Safety Manual

Before arming the device, be sure that your work area has been cleared of all obstructions. "Obstructions," in this case, include animals larger than a Scottish Terrier, and electronic devices of any kind.

Once armed, you will hear three distinctive beeps in rapid succession. This is your notification that the timer and fail safe trigger are operating correctly.

If you hear two beeps, this means that an obstruction has been detected within one hundred yards, please clear the area and re-arm the device.

If you hear one beep, this is a notification that the device has entered a failure state – please remove yourself from your current timeline, and the [six] years surrounding it.

You will have exactly [twelve] hours from the time the device is armed, until it is activated. Please be aware that after the timer begins, your current timeline and the surrounding [four] year will become permanently locked. Any attempt to travel to it, even by future versions of yourself, will fail. You're on your own.

Keep an eye on your belongings! Any and all data and personal effects left behind after the device activates will be lost...permanently.

Never tamper with the device or its seals, especially after arming. The M7-108 "Time Bomb" has been painstakingly calibrated, and is extraordinarily dangerous. If you believe that your device is not operating up to specification, take it to an authorized and temporally proximate Service Technician.

You will receive a notification when [two] hours remain on the timer. It is critical that you return to your work space as soon as you hear this notification. Fluxx cannot be held responsible for any damages or injuries caused by your failure to adhere to this rule.

When the device activates, be certain that you are standing no further than three yards away from it, and that your work space remains clear. Any and all objects within your current timeline outside of this radius will be irrevocably excised from reality, so please, do be careful.

If you've followed these directions, the broken timeline and anything in it, will by now have been safely removed from existence, permanently undoing any damage you may have caused to our delicate temporal ecosystem.

Please be advised that the M7-108 should only be used as a last resort. Take care in all of your futures to avoid causing problems that necessitate destroying entire swaths of time.

An ounce of prevention, is worth a gallon of cure.