chapter 15

Don't worry penguin

I got dressed for school, did my makeup and hair. I looked in my full body mirror. I wore a Pair of gray leggings, a red marvel shirt and my black jacket. My hair in a messy bun and my makeup was perfect. I put on my red vans and grabbed my keys. I went down stairs to the kitchen. Everyone including my grampa sat at the dinning room table talking. I grabbed a apple and sat with them.
I took a bite of my apple when my dad looked at me "how's school?"
"Good I guess."
"That's good!"
I smiled "yep." I took another bite and stood up I threw it away and walked to the front door "bye guys!"
I grabbed my bag and closed the door behind me.

*****

I sat in chemistry with Drake. I sigh as I get the equation wrong. "This is why I failed this class twice!" I whispered.
"You need help?" Drake asked looking at me.
"Please!" I sighed.
"This is what you did wrong!" He said showing me how to do it.
"Thank you so much!" I said smiling at him.
"No problem!" He turned back to his paper grinning.
I smiled, my hand sat on the table between us. He laid his hand down sighing. I looked up when I felt his hand brush mine. He looked up too.
"Sorry." He said pulling it back.
I smiled as I saw his cheeks redden.
"OK class pass in your paper!"
I gave drake my paper and he passed it to the girl next to him.
The bell rang and I grabbed my stuff putting it in my bag and stood up. Drake stood up at the same time and I bumped into him.
He smiled "I'm starting to think you like to be this close to me!"
My hands were on his chest and I pulled them down.
"And? Is that a problem Drakie?"
He chuckled "don't worry penguin your not the only one that likes it!" And with that he slides out and walks towards the door.
Penguin? I laugh as I slide out and walk to the door. When I walk into my AP English class a guy I didn't know sat in my seat.
"Excuse me that's my assigned seat."
The boy looked up and smiled, closing his book and stood up "I'm terribly sorry I'm new here!" He had a thick British accent.
"Oh well I'm Amanda!"
"Peyton!"
"Well the teachers usually late so you can sit next to me until she gets here!"
"OK thank you so much!"
"Your welcome."
I sat down and he walked over to the seat next to me.
"Amanda?!"
I smiled at him "yeah?"
"I just want to say you have a beautiful accent!"
I smiled "why thank you! Your is beautiful too I love British accents."
"Thank you!" He smiled
I didn't know I even had an accent!
Mrs. Saw walked in smiling ready for class. "Good morning class!" She says pushing her glasses up with her index finger.
"We have a new student isn't that right!" She says looking around.
"Yes Mame!" Payton stands up
"Oh my a new student with a lovely British accent! Sir please tell the class about yourself!"
Payton cleared his throat " my name is Payton I'm from Britain. I moved here with my parents and sister. I play soccer and I have three dogs." He sat down.
"Thank you Payton for sharing! Now moving on to English, student pull out "Night" and read the next five chapters. Now don't forget I'm going to be picking you a partner for the semester project in week!"
I pulled my book out, even though I finished a few days ago I decided to read it again.

*****

I was on my way to practice when my phone rang. I picked it up and answering without looking at caller ID.
"Hello?"
"Hey Amanda how are you?"
I smiled "I'm doing OK Michael, how are you?"
"I'm great!"
"That's good. What a re you doing?"
"Sitting in bed, you?"
"On my way to bad practice."
"Fun! I can't believe your in a band Amanda!"
I pulled up to Drake's house "me either." I said walking up to the door. I knocked Lizzie letting me in.
"I'm glade your having fun though. Your birthdays next month! 18! Your growing up too fast!"
I walked down stairs laughing "oh I know its crazy! I remember being thirteen pretending to be super hero's! You always wanted to be black widow! We were pretty childish!" I laughed the guys looked at me confused.
"Dress up at thirteen?!" Drake says smiling.
"It was not dress up!" I exclaimed
"What?" Michael asks
"Sorry Drake was hating on our super hero reenactments!"
"That crook!"
I laughed "hey I got to go practice is starting!"
"OK bye love ya Thor!"
"Bye love ya too Michael!" I laugh
Drake looks at me "who was that?"
"Why are you jealous?" I cock a brow at him.
"No just a question."
"It was my friend, Michael from Kentucky."
"Nice and he dressed up as black widow?"
I smiled "yep and I was always Thor!"
He smiled "Thor is pretty awesome!"
"I know!" I smirk
I looked over at the guys. They stared at us in amusement. "What?"
"Oh nothing!" Sam says looking back at his guitar, they all laughed. I rolled my eyes "are we ready?"
Drake smiles "let's go!"

*****
A/N

Hey guys I hope you liked the last few chapters! I'm in a writing mood at the moment so here ya go another chapter today!!

P.S. I couldn't wait any longer on drake and Amanda's kiss it was a need for me

Comment and/or vote!<3