chapter 17

Her outfit for The Taz^

Will you marry me?

Amanda's p.o.v

I sat on the leather couch as Drake and the guys put things up. Stacy sat on my lap sleeping. I stroked her hair as I looked over at the guys.
Man, drake has a nice butt!
I rubbed Stacy's back as she started whimpering.
Drake laughed quietly, everyone looked at him.
"Sorry I just remembered a joke from earlier!" He stated face going pink.
Today was our last practice for The Taz. My heart started beating faster at the thought of it. It scares the heck out of me.
The guys and I thought it would be good if we stayed after and talked about what we're wearing and to touch up on a few things before tomorrow. When they finished putting things up Ryder and Drake sat next to me, the rest of the guys grabbing chairs. Sam sighed "OK so since Amanda brought up the whole clothes thing she talks first."
"Oh um I was just saying we could match, it'd make us looks more legit I guess."
Drake smiled "sounds good!"
"Pick a color." I asked Drake.
"Um red."
I smiled "OK so that's the color we have to be wearing tomorrow. It doesn't have to be all red but like a shirt with red in it or shoes it doesn't matter!"
Everyone nodded.
James smiled "OK moving on, songs do we all know the order!?"
We all nodded "OK good, Amanda you OK doing that solo in Never Ending?"
I smiled nervously "yep."

*****

I drove home after practice. Walking into the living room and throwing myself onto the couch.
My mom came in and sat in the chair.
"Rough day?"
I sighed "no, its just tomorrows the gig and I don't know ugh. I'm scared!"
"Oh honey your going to be great! Your so talented!"
I sighed "its just i wish Chase was here."
She sighed "we all do sweetie. If he was here he'd be unbelievably proud of you!"
I smiled slightly "thanks mom."
"I'm just telling you the truth."
I sat up to look at her she had tears building up in her eyes. She stared down at her hands. Every time Chase was brought up she'd feel the pain again. I stood up and hugged her. I pulled back "I love you mom!"
She smiled "I love you too!"

I went through my closet finding something to wear at The Taz tomorrow. I already picked out a pair of black ripped jeans. I smiled when I found a gray sleeveless shirt and a red and black flannel. I paired it with a white scarf and black heels. I folded them and set them on my dresser. I looked at my clock it was ten thirty and I had to wake up early tomorrow. I sighed as I climbed into bed. Pulling my black comforter over me and grabbed the TV remote. I flipped through channels until I found Supernatural. I smiled I love Sam!
I slowly drifted off to sleep.

*Dream*

I was sitting in class next to Drake. It was boring like always. The teacher dragging on about the cold war. I looked over at drake. He was smiling at me.
"What?" I smiled
He didn't answer he leaned in and kissed me. His lips moving rhythmic with mine. He bite my lip hard. And I jerked back "what the crap Drake!" I whisper yelled.
"Ow!"
He leaned in again. This time I stopped him, pressing my hand on his chest. He smiled and all of a sudden he lost his shirt. I marveled at his six pack and toned arms. In a blink of my eyes he was decked out in a full blown Thor costume. He bent down on one knee pulling out a black box.
"Will you marry me?"
"Ye-"
"WAIT!" Someone said cutting me off. I looked over to see Michael wearing a tight Black Widow costume, I laughed.
"Amanda don't do it! I love you!" He bent down on one knee beside Drake. "Will you marry Me?!"
I looked at both of them. What the crap?!
I smiled "I will marry you, Michael!"

*****

I sat up, waking from my dream. Why in goodness name would I pick Michael! Drake was shirtless dressed like Thor! Come on, dream Amanda is stupid!
I looked over at my clock it was five fifty.
Good ten more minutes! I sighed as I laid back down. I closed my eyes. It was silent in the house. I started drifting back to sleep, it was getting dar-
BEEP.BEEP.BEEP.BEEP!
"What the crap!" I yelled
I slammed my hand down on the alarm clock. I signed as it stopped beeping. I sat up thinking about everything I had to do today. I went and got into the shower. When I finished washing my body and hair I got out. I wrapped myself up in my towel. I sighed as I walked back into my room. I opened my closet door, grabbing Skinny jeans, a 'Lol your not Harry Styles' grafic tee and underwear. Dropping my towel I quickly dressed. I went back to my bathroom and plugged my blow dryer in. Once my hair was kind of dry I brushed through the tangles. I grabbed my moose and scrunched my hair, making sure all the foam dissolved. I than grabbed my make up bag, only doing the basics. I smiled at my reflection and walked back into my room. I put some socks on and slipped my black vans. I grabbed my black jacket and phone. I walked down stairs into the kitchen. I grabbed a bowel and made some cold cereal. Grabbing a spoon I went into the dinning room. My grampa sat at the table eating Cheerios.
"Hey chipmunk!"
"Hey grampa."
"What are you doing being up so early on a Sunday?" He asked taking another bite of cereal.
I smiled taking a bite " I have a lot to do today gramps!"
He smiled , coughing a little.
"How have you been feeling lately?"
He sighed "good, I guess you could say. I'm not dead yet!"
We sat there chatting as we ate.
Today's going to be fun!

*****

A/N

This is a filler sorry guys but do you like her outfit?! I literally took hours on Google trying to find the absolute perfect outfit!

Comment and vote<3