chapter 18

Drake's outfit ^

Holy crap!

Drake's p.o.v

I slowly stretched out in bed. I let out a groan when I set up. I glanced at my clock.
Nice, ten thirty I thought as I stood up.
I went to the bathroom and took a quick hot shower. I dried off and walked into my room. Slipping on some boxers I yawned. I put on some jeans and a fitted blue shirt. I walked down stairs to the kitchen.
"Hello Drakie!" Stacy said scribbling on a coloring book at the island.
"Hey princess!" I looked in the fridge, grabbing a water and stuff to make a sandwich.
" your weird!"
"How am I weird?" I asked as I assembled my sandwich.
"You didn't eat breakfast!"
"And?" I smiled at her.
"Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, stupid." She said muttering the last word.
I smiled at her taking a bite of my sandwich "this can be my breakfast than!" I shrugged
She shook her head at me " that's not breakfast food!"
I just smiled and set next to her.
"That," I said pointing at her picture "is absolutely beautiful!"
She grinned at me "thank you!"
I finished off my sandwich and chugged down my water.
"Where's mom?"
She shrugged " I think she went to Theo's?!"
I groaned Theo was a stuck up, rich guy that works with my mom. He constantly hits on her and in my opinion its disgusting!
"Ugh!"
I look over to see Lizzie trudging into the kitchen.
"Did you eat your yogurt?" She asked Stacy.
Stacy nodded still looking down at her picture.
" mom went to Theo's so can you watch her while I go take a shower?"
I smiled "go ahead!"
"Thanks." She said leaving the kitchen.
I looked at Stacy " Stace."
She looked up
"Want to play on the swing?"
"Yeah!" She screamed jumping off her stool.
"Get your shoes and jacket on!" I yelled as she jet out the kitchen. I got up and grabbed my shoes that were laying on the floor. I put them on and walked to the front door, grabbing my jacket.
"Done!" Stacy said from behind me.
I looked over and smiled. She had her jack on upside down and her shoes were surprisingly on the right feet. I took her jacket off and flipped it she smiled as I slipped it back on.
"Let's go Drakie!" She yelled running towards the back door.
"I'm coming Stace!" I laughed

*****

I looked in my closet, it was about time for me to go pick Amanda up at her house. I grabbed a pair of light washed out ripped jeans, a gray hoodie and a leather jacket. I put them on and put my red vans on. I ran down the stairs, keys in hand and left to pick Amanda up.

Amanda's p.o.v

I got dressed and curled my hair. I did some touch ups to my make up, adding more edge to it. I smiled at my reflection. Drake should be here any minute. I ran down stairs and sat on the couch in the living room.
I was starting to get bored as I scrolled through Facebook when the door bell rang. I hoped up and went to the door. I smiled at drake when I opened the door.
holy crap.
Drake looked hot in a leather jacket!
"You look amazing!" He said smiling.
I blushed "you do too."
"You ready to go?"
"Yeah!" I said stepping out, closing the door behind me. We walked to his car. He held my door for me. He closed it and made his way to the drivers side.
"So are you excited?!" He asked as he backed out.
"Yes!"
"Me too! So the guys said they'll meet us there!"
"OK!" I stared out the window. My heart was speeding up, I was growing nervous and felt a lump in my stomach.
"You OK?"
I sighed "yeah, just a little nervous!"
"You'll be great don't worry!" He said grabbing my hand, giving it a squeeze. He started to pull his hand away but I stopped him. I looked over at him, his face was scrunched up in confusion.
"Sorry you just calm me down."I said awkwardly releasing his hand. He smiled reaching his hand out for me to grab it. I placed my hand in his and he intertwined or fingers together. I felt my face grow hot as I felt the warmth of his hand on mine. The lump in my stomach vanishing at his touch.
We drove in comfortable silence. I looked over to see a smile on Drake's face, his cheeks slightly pink. I smiled to myself. When we arrived at The Taz he let go of my hand. My smile faltered a little. He opened my door for me.
"Thank you."
He grabbed my hand after closing the car door. I smiled like an idiot as we walked to the the door. There were already hundreds of people in line. They were dressed to impress in short dresses and expensive clothes. I looked down at my clothes and frowned a bit.
"You look great don't worry!" Drake whispered in my ear.
" how'd you kno-"
" I have two sisters I know that look!" He smiled squeezing my hand.
When walked up to a buff man in a black suit. He looked at us and raised his eyebrows. " and you are?"
"We're playing tonight, we're in the band Category Four!"
The man looked over to the guy next him "can you stand in for me real quick?" He nodded
"Follow me. My names Dick by the way!" We followed him to the side of the building "this is Amanda and I'm Drake!"
Dick banded his fist on a door doing some kind of rhythm. The door opened a woman smiled at us as we walked passed her. The door closed and the room went dark. When my eyes adjusted to the room I could tell we were back stage. The woman flipped a switch and some lights shone through the florescent lights. Drake went off when he saw the guys, letting my hand go. I frowned and looked over at the woman. She was frowning also taping her index finger on her chin. She smiled "come with me!" She said walking into a room. I did as told and walked into what seemed to be a dressing room. She disappeared behind a mirror.
"My names star by the way!" She said I could hear her moving things around.
"I'm Amanda!" I said when she walked out.
She was holding a dress.
"This would look absolutely perfect on you!"

*****

A/N

I hope you all had an amazing 4th of July!!

Comment and vote <3