chapter 16

Ryder and phoenix (Dolan twins) their so cute!^

Perfect

We had three more day until our gig at The Taz and we're doing great! I sat in my room when I got a call from Drake.
"Hello!"
"Hello Amanda what are you doing right now?"
"Sitting in bed why?"
"Do you like arcades?"
"Yes?"
"Good I'll be over soon!" He said hanging up.
"What?" I sighed I didn't want to do anything today. School and practice that's all! I got up getting dressed only switching out my sweat pants for jeans. The door bell rang, I put on my black converse and ran down stairs to see my grandmother talk to Drake.
"Ah and there she is!" Drake says a big smile on his face.
My grandmother looked back at me smiling "have fun with this handsome young man!"
"Ready?" He asked
I nodded and walked out to his car with him. He opened the car door for me.
"Well thank you!" I smiled
Once I was all the way in he closed the door and went over to the drivers seat. He started the car and backed out of my driveway.
"So who else is going to the arcade?" I ask putting my seatbelt on.
"Just us, why'd you think anyone else was going?"
"We always have other people its was just a assumption."
"Nope its just us!"
Like a date?
"Well I mean if you want it to be?!"
"What?" I looked at him.
His eyes widened and he said something under his breathe. He looked at me smiling when he stopped at a red light.
"If you want it to be just us!"
"Oh, yeah we haven't really hung out without the others!" I smiled a little confused
"Yeah I know!" He laughed as the light turned green. "It'd be great!"
I smiled and looked out the window.
We were at the arcade soon enough and I bee lined for Pacman. There was no line and smiled as Drake came up to me.
"I'll go get coins!" He laughed.

Drakes p.o.v

I looked around for the coin machine. I finally spotted it and walked over. I pulled out my wallet, taking a twenty out and putting it in the machine. It spit out a lot of coins. The coins spilled over to the floor. I sighed picking them up.
I can't believe I said that ugh I'm slipping up and I can't afford that right now!
"Hello!" I was teared away from my thoughts and I looked up. There stood a girl wearing a tube top showing a good amount of her boobs and a short skirt. Her hair was bleach blonde and had blue eyes. She wore a lot of makeup.
"Hi." I said with distaste. I can't stand girls that reveal so much, it seem desperate to me.
"Your in a band right!" She said smacking on a piece of gum.
"Yeah."
"Oh my god! That's soooo hot!" She smiled
"Nice to know." I rolled my eyes.
"My names Rebecca!"
"And I need to go, my friends waiting!" I started to go.
"Ah he can wait!" She smiled touching my shoulder.
"No she can't bye Rebecca!" I said walking off.
"You'll come back!" She yelled back. I found Amanda talking to some kids, looking about ten years old.
"He'll be back I promise!" She smiled when she saw him "see I told you I had someone bringing me coins now hold on and let me play for a few minutes!"
She eagerly took a coin from my hand and pressed it in the machine. She squealed when it went on.
I smiled as she played man she's perfect!
She smiled in triumph when she held up a bunch of tickets."let's play some more games!"
"What next?"
"Uh ski ball!"
I grinned "I have to warn you I'm a beast at ski ball!"
She smiled "like how your a beast at Foosball?!"
I laughed "you got me there!"
She laughed too. Her laugh was amazing I frowned a little when she stopped.
We walked up to the ski ball machine. I put the coins in, and placed the rest in my hoodie pocket. I picked up a ball and rolled. I sighed when it didn't go into the thousand whole. I looked over to see Amanda rolling her balls, she was doing great! I rolled mine and didn't do to bad, I've done better. I pulled the few tickets I got off and looked at Amanda. She smiles at me. She was holding about forty tickets in her hands.
"Is there anything you can't do?" I said jokingly.
She smiled "you'll never know!"
I looked around the arcade and saw a machine. It had a big hammer and a wheel.
"That looks like fun."
I said pointing at it she nodded. And I walked over to it. The wheel had assorted prizes on it and a blue light spinning around it. I smiled putting a coin in. I grabbed the hammer. I watched the little light as it went around. When I felt ready I hit the button with the hammer. The light stopped on the prize I wanted. Amanda hugged me from behind as the machine was spitting out the thousand of tickets I just won.
"Drake oh my gosh!"
I smiled at her.
When the game was done I pulled off the big stack of tickets.
"Want to go play another game?"
"Yes!" I gave her a few coins
"I'll be back!"
"OK!"
I walked over to the prize table where a boy a little younger than me stood. he smiled at me "good day?"
I chuckled "yeah! What can I get with a thousand ticket for my friend over there?" I asked pointing at Amanda.
"Nice, um this?!"
He said holding up a charm bracelet "and this too if you want!" He said pointing at the stuffed penguin hang from the ceiling. I laughed "that's absolutely perfect.
I handed him the tickets as he handed me the bracelet and stuffed penguin. I walked over to Amanda, she was playing some space game.
I taped her shoulder. And put the penguin in front of my face. She laughed. "A penguin!" I looked over at her she was grinning at me" thank you so much, I love it!"
I handed the penguin to her and than held up the bracelet. Her face lit up.
"Are you serious! Drake!"
I smiled "do you like it?"
"Yes its beautiful!"
"Hold your hand out!"
She held her hand out, I smiled as I wrapped the bracelet around her wrist. She put the penguin down and hugged me.
"Thank you." She whispered in the crook of my neck and pulled back.
I felt my face heat up "no problem Amanda, anything to make you smile!"
She blushed.
Oh lord

*****

"Welcome home!" My mom said when I closed the front door.
"Hi mom!"
I walked in the kitchen to see her and Stacy. She was flipping through a magazine with a wine glass in her other hand as Stacy munched on a cookie.
"So how was your day with Amanda?" She said looking up at me a full grin on her face.
"It was great thank you for asking!" I said walking to the fridge and grabbing a water bottle. I unscrewed the cap and chugged about half of it before putting the cap back on.
"That's good sweetie!"
I smiled "yes it is!"
I walked out of the kitchen and walked to my room up stairs. I closed my door as I almost tripped over my backpack. I sighed picking it up and moving out of the way. I sat on my bed should I text her? I asked my self.
I decided to and opened our text messages.

Me: Hey

Amanda: Hi

Me: I hope you had fun today!

Amanda: I did! Oh Drake thank you so much again!

Me: my pleasure penguin!

Penguin: Lol is that my nickname for you now?!😂

Me: yep and your contact name

Penguin: 😂 perfect

ugh this day was perfect I thought. I laid back on my bed, grabbing a baseball off the side table and threw it up catching it.

*****

A/N

Hi guys so this was a fun write! And I'm supper excited to write their day at The Taz!!!!!! Its going to be awesome just saying! My 16th birthday is on Sunday and I'm pumped! I hope you guys liked this chapter. It was pretty long huh! (I'm super random sorry Lol)

Comment and vote!<3