chapter 31

Gazelle ^

I was scared. I was dying.

A/N

Before I continue with this chapter I have to say something. There will be a sequel to the seeker! Yay! OK so I was thinking about the title. Does 'The Shadows Follow Me' sound good? I would like your opinion! OK sorry on with the book!

*****

I woke up on the couch. I sat up, rubbing my sore neck. I must have slept on it wrong.
I got up and walked to the kitchen hearing my grandmother chat loudly.
Lilly smiled as I walked in.
"Hey pix."
I smiled back "hey, where's Michael?"  I asked I needed to talk to him, I needed to fix things.
Lilly frowned "he's not here."
"What? Where is he?"
"Kentucky probably. He left this morning when everyone was asleep."
I sighed sadly what was I going to do now? My best friend hates me.
"He left you a note, in your room." Lilly stated as she ate her cereal.
I ran up stairs into my room. I looked around to see a piece of paper neatly folded on my side table.
I grabbed it as I sat down on my bed

Dear Amanda,

I'm sorry I left without telling you goodbye. But I'm not sorry for telling you the truth, I'm in love with you.
Ever since your crush ended on me I started to realize that I had a crush on you.
We've known each other since we were little. I know just about everything about you baby girl. And you know everything about me. I wish I would have told you sooner and than maybe we could have been together.
I'm moving to Europe in two weeks, out of all the places my mom picks Europe!
I probably won't see you again.
I hate the thought.
But as long as your happy I can try to be for you. Your happiness is most important!
I love you Thor.