Merman and I

"Jackson! Go look at the pond! It's pretty!", my mom yelled. I rolled my eyes, putting my phone in my back pocket and walked out the back door to the pond we own behind our house in the woods. I walked around the trees and to the pond. I sat down next to it and took out my phone. "Well hello there" I looked up and saw no one. "In the pond hottie" I looked in the pond to see a boy. His tail? Tail! I backed up from the pond. "What? Never seen a merman before?", he asked in the cutest way with a cute smile. "Um, no", I replied. "I'm Tyler. And you are?", Tyler asked. "I'm Jackson or Jack. Nice to meet you", I said. "I'll call you hottie. It suits you", Tyler replied. A small blush rose on my cheeks. "Thanks", I said. "No problem hot stuff", Tyler said making me blush more. "What's that in your cheeks? Do you have a fever?", Tyler asked. "No, it's called blushing", I told him. "Well I like it when you blush", he said. "I wanna see you blush", I replied. "I've never done it", Tyler replied. "Really?", I asked. Tyler nodded a yes. "Has no one ever told you, you are a cutie?", I asked. Tyler's cheeks turned pink. "N-no", Tyler stuttered out. "Really? Well some one should. You have the cutest smile", I said. Tyler's cheeks turned red. "Th-thank you", Tyler stuttered. I smiled. "What?", Tyler asked. "You're blushing", I replied. "I like when you blush. Makes you even cuter", I added. Tyler put his face but eyes in the water trying to hide his blush. I smiled and chuckled. His face turned reder if possible. "Can I try something?", Tyler asked. "Sure", I replied. Tyler rose up on the water and landed over to me. His lips where inches from mine. He rubbed his nose one mine and giggled. "Eskimo kiss", he said giggling. I laughed and smiled. "Jackson!", I heard my mom yell. I looked at Tyler and he seemed sad. "Will you come back?", he asked. I nodded. "Every day I can", I replied. Tyler smiled. I kissed him on the cheek and got up. Tyler hid in the water smiling. I chuckled and walked back home. "You like the pond?", my mom asked. "Yeah, I did", I replied. She smiled. "That's good. Now help me unpack some stuff", she said. I smiled and helped my mom unpack.