Intro

My First Kpop fan fiction and obvisouly its about my Bias Jimin Park.

Please check out my other fanfics in my profile:D

Here is a little overview of the characters:

BTS: Samurai Alliance with 7 main leaders which are known as bangtan boys. They take care of the Osaka towns security.

Hina Choi: Main character. Oc(Own character) she hates samurais. She is new to the town and moved with her little brother here to find a job. Short and pale and dark brown hair with light brown eyes.

Ken Choi: Hina little brother. Toodler . cute with black hair and light brown eyes.

Jimin Park: ranked 3rd in the alliance of BTS. Main character. Seems to have a dark aura around him most of the time which scares people away from him. He believes that his life belongs to being a samurai.

Namjoon (aka Rapmon) : Leader of the BTS Alliance. Intelligent .Can speak variety of languages. Is very nice but the most dangerous out of all of them.

I will leave it here as the rest of BTS will come in later in the story line and will be introduced there. And some of their personalities will be kept secret as it may ruin some of the plots.

Hope you guys will like it .... I will write up the first chapter as soon as possible and please mind the cover ahahaha.