Ch 19~ The Old Relations

Unknowns POV

I'm finally back in the village I grew up in. We headed straight for the headquarters since its getting dark. The guy we have saved was silent since he woke up.

He looked familiar to me but he just would not answer anything we ask him. We decided to keep him with us until he is ready to tell.

We headed towards the headquarters and the injured guy looked up and blinked. He sighed.

"What's wrong boy?" I asked trying to make him speak.

He gave me glares and then spoke "I work here"

That's the first thing he said ever.

And all he says is that he works here meaning he works for me.

"Who are you?" He asked as he jumped of his horse.

"I'm the Village Leader" I said also jumping my horse.

The boy looked at me and tilted his head. He eyed me head to toe. What's wrong with him.

"Welcome home, Master" I heard someone speak in front of me.  I looked to see many people standing at the gates welcoming me.

One tall guy smiling with his dimples was at the center.

I gave them a nod and they all bowed.

"I'm back Namjoon hyung" said the boy next to me. The guy with dimples smiled and came up to us he bowed to me again  and said "Im Kim Namjoon, the leader of Bangtan"

He then grabbed the boy next to me by his collar "JIMIN WHERE WERE YOU?" He shouted.

Jimin.

I have heard that name somehwere.

The boy called Jimin was smiling at the guy. "I don't know"He replied. He face dropped to a poker face.

How much I hate that face. Is he bipolar?

Namjoon let him go as he sighed and turned back to me. "Master, please come in, we have prepared many things."

We all then walked through the gates towards the courtyard. Many of my people left to rest or eat but I wanted to meet the famous Bangtan boys first.

I sat down in the courtyard and seen the leader Namjoon come towards me he smiled. He bowed and sat down on the floor in front of me.

We had many candles on to lighten the area since its dark now. I then saw the injured guy walk in with another handsome guy.

The handsome guy kept asking him but he ignored him. They came sat down with us.

Namjoon looked towards me and then the injured guy. He must be wondering how he came with us.

"We found him half dead on the road in the woods" I said. Namjoon then looked at Jimin. Jimin then said "Thank you Master for saving my life" he gave me a low bow.

I nodded. "He was missing for a few days , now introduce yourself to Master"Namjoin said changing the subject.

The handsome guy stood up and bowed deep saying " I'm Kim Seokjin 7th Command in Bangtan specialist in medicine"

He sat back down and then the guy called Jimin stood up.
He then bowed saying "Park Jimin 3rd Command."

Park. My eyes went wide. That guy is Jimin park.

"Cousin brother is that you? Park Jimin?" I asked in shock. Jimin stood up straight and had his poker face.

Before I could finish I saw a guy walk in with a two year old boy in his arm ,behind him was a walking  women.