Ch 11 ~ The pig

Hina POV

The next morning, I woke up to noises downstairs. It seems like someone was banging something, and a lot shouting came. I quickly stood up, rubbing my eyes and ran downstairs to the shop, from where the noise came from.       

I came down to see all the furniture destroyed and broken. "Listen, If you won't give the money by the end of tomorrow, I will throw you out of here" said a fat man in about his 40s to aunt Min-ha. She was sobbing.

I was just taking in the surroudnings. All the broken furniture. The broken lanterns, curtains and screens. A few henchman behind the fat man, who had swords in there hands, and a crying aunt Min-ha.

Suddenly, my eyes met the fat guys eyes. He was looking at me but then his eyes traveled down and back up to my face. He got a smirk on his face. Disgusting, Perverted  Fat Pig.  

I gave him a glare in return. I walked towards aunt Min-ha putting my hands on her shoulders, still giving the Perveted fat Pig the daggers.

"Lady Min-Ha, so she is your so called Niece" said the perverted Pig whiles looking at me again.

My aunts head shot up, she suddenly grabbed my arm."N-No , Landlord please" She said as she sobbed.

'Landlord?'

This fat perverted disgusting pig is the landlord.
"What do you want from my Aunt?"I asked with greeted teeth.

"What a Beauty." He said again looking straight at me.
Ughh. Why do I feel so disgusted all of the sudden.

"Lady, If you won't get the money together by tomorrow, start preparing for your nieces Wedding" said the fat pig.
My wedding? With whom?

"But with whom?" Asked Aunt min-ha whiles the tears were still flowing out of her eyes.

"Me of course" said the disgusting pig, whiles he chuckled.

Okay I need to puke. I feel like puking on him but his henchman are scaring me.    

He then looked at me one last time before he left the shop with his henchman.

"I'm sorry Hina for dragging you into this" Said aunt Min-ha as she broke down to sob more onto the floor.
I crouched down her level and started rubbing her back to help her calm down from this situation.

"Why is the landlord asking for money for ?" I asked once aunt min-ha has calmed down.

Ken came down rubbing eyes and sat beside me, in his still morning half asleep state.             

"Since my husband passes away  in war, the landlord has been increasing the the rent money and now I owe him a lot" Aunt Min-ha said as she started to clean up all the broken furniture.
I nodded in response and started helping her tidy the shop up
.        
We then ate our breakfast and decided to not open the shop for today
.
I didn't want to ask Aunt Min-ha on what will happen next. She seemed so stressed now and I can't make her stress more, since she is my only family left besides Ken.

Its obvious that the fat pig has his perverted eyes on me. 

I sighed.
This is the moment I wished , the so called husband was real and came for his wifes rescue.
But that was a lie since the beginning.

I sighed again. What are we suppose to do now.

Thats when we headed a knock.

Is It Jimin?

I went and opened the door and got disappointed.

It wasn't Jimin, it was Hoseok.

He gave me a big smile, which made me automatically smile back at him. I let him in and he was that half of our broken furniture was gone and half was still there waited to be cleaned.

His smiled immediately dropped. He then asked "what happened?". Ken then came running out of the kitchen towards Hoseok.

"The landlord" I answered simply. While Ken was trying to climb on Hoseok. Hoseok then picked him up and put him on his hips, holding him like a mother.

I smiled slightly at the sight of the two.

Hoseok then joined us in the kitchen as aunt Min-ha was there. She then told Hoseok the same story she told me.

"Aunt down cry" Ken said as he tried wiping her tears from her face.

Hoseok seemed so into thought after he headed what had happened. He then spoke " He is the landlord, so I will need to make Leader Namjoon investigate into this".

He the looked at me and said " That disgusting guy, taking advantage of Aunt Min-has situation" he then went back into his thoughts. He started rubbing his chin and then he spoke " for now we need to either a) Hide you or b) find a fake husband".

Hide or play?I can't hide and keep escaping from society.

"But who will play as my fake husband ?" I asked, ignoring the other option.

"All I know is that the landlord is scared of Only one person and that person is Park Jimin" Hoseok said as he looked dead straight at me.

~End Of Chapter~
So what will they plan in order the stop the landlord?
How will Jimin react?

Vote guysss