Ch 21~ The Reunion

Hina's POV

I couldn't even get out of the headquarters. The guards didn't let me out..
"Lady its too late you should retire to your chambers"

Bla bla bla

After trying to convince them for a long time I gave up.

I just went back to Jimins room and decided to wait for him there.

~Time Skip~

I can hear some shuffling but eyes weren't ready to open. They were glued together. I had decided to go back into my slumbers.

I feel warm now. Someone had put a blanket on me. I feel way too tired to open my eyes.

"Sorry, just sleep" I heard him say.
Darkness then took over me.

~Time Skip~

I woke up to a knock on the door.

I rubbed my eyes trying to open my eyes. I forced myself to sit up and kept rubbing my eyes.

I heard the knocking again.

I sighed sulking my shoulders.

"Lady Hina" I heard someone from outside.

My eyes had now adjusted to the brightness of the daylight.
I then stood up and saw that room was just the way I remembered.

No sign of Jimin

The only thing was that someone had put a blanket on me.

It might have been Jimin but I know Jimin isn't the only one that enters this room in the middle of the night.

I then heard some more harsh knocks on the door.

"Hina are you there?" I heard a more masculine voice.

I then walked towards the door. I opened them to face Lady Hyerin and a tall Namjoon.

They both sighed after seeing me.

"Y-yes?" I questioned them.

Lady Hyerin then looked towards Namjoon.

"Hina get ready and eat breakfast, then meet me and bring Master at my quaters" he said with a smile.

I tilted my head in confusing "huh?"

Namjoon then smiled again showing his dimples and said "I have great news for you, so hurry"

He then left me and Lady Hyerin.

Lady Hyerin then helped me get ready. She made me wear one of the beautiful silk kimonos that had looked similar to Lays clothing line.

I sighed.

"Why is this a good occasion ?" I asked looked at myself in the releflection

I touched the rich fabric of the kimono wondering how beautiful it is. Its a simple pale pink. No patterns or any other fussing thing.

Lay had once made me wear his new sets of kimonos just to see how they look on women. I remember how most of bangtan was there.

But Jimin .

He had never seen me in this.

What would he think.

"You will find out soon"She said she said with a smile.

I had a bad feeling about all this.

I then felt Lady Hyerin combing my hair into a bun.

"You have beautiful brown hair lady Hina" she complimented.