Ch 6~ The appreciation

Hina's POV

Jin Oppa had left early yesterday to check on Jimin, which makes me worried now. I had fun with Ken, Taehyung and J-hope Oppa. But Jimin kept invading my mind.

Then I decided to make him some soup and give him some today. I have told Aunt Min-ha that I'm making some for Jimin. She had agreed and told me to check on him whiles I deliver the soup to him.

Right now I'm sitting in the kitchen making the soup whiles Aunt Min-ha was serving some customers.

Ken was still sleeping.Seems like he was tired from yesterday. Him and J-Hope Oppa kept running around the places.

I had finally made the soup and packed enough for Jimin. I had took some ramyun for the rest of the members.

I got ready to leave and told Aunt Min-ha to keep an eye on Ken.

I have now left, making my way to the headquarters of Bangtan. On the way I enjoyed the current weather which was neither hot or cold making it even.

Taehyung Oppa had shown me where it is yesterday so I had found my way easily there.

I'm now standing in front of the big gates of bangtan. There were two guards standing at the gates blocking the way.

"Good afternoon, err" I started. I didn't know what to say to make them let me through. They were just staring at me with an angered expressions.

"What do you want little girl?" One of the guard asked. "This place ain't for women go back" the other guard said.

I started to feel scared. I didn't know what to say. I was speechless until someone had tapped me on my shoulder. It was Jin Oppa.

I sighed in relieve, knowing that it is him. He smiled at me and then looked up to the guards. "She is with me, let her through all the time please" Jin oppa said making the two guards move and bow at the same time.

Me and Jin oppa walked through the gates. I bowed to him saying "thanks".
He replied saying "no problem, but why are you here?".

I looked up at him and then lifted the food up making Jin oppa look at it. I then said " I brought food everyone and some soup for...." I don't know why, but I started to feel shy. Jin oppa smiled and then said "I love food let me try it out and the soup is for Jimin, am I right?" I nodded in respond.

I could feel my cheeks burn.

Why nowwwww?

Jin oppa then led me into a room where I set up their ramyun I brought. Jin oppa walked in with two other guys I haven't seen. One was very tall and had dimples. The other one looked really young.

They bowed and I bowed in return. They both sat down. "Hello, errrr I'm Hina" I said introducing myself. They nodded and the guy with the dimples replied with a smile whiles saying "you can sit down, and I'm Namjoon the leader of Bangtan"

I sat down right inform of them. The younger one then said "hell -o ...... Ermm..." He sounded very awkward. Jin oppa sat next to him and said "he is shy around girls". I nodded understanding why he was being like that.

"I'm .... Jungkook and I'm not Jin hyung" the younger one replied. Jin oppa started laughing and then they all started eating.
Whiles eating Jin oppa kept making every funny expression and saying "I thank god for this creation".

After Namjoon finished eating, he then said "sorry the rest ain't here, Taehyung and J-Hope are on duty today whiles main yoongi is sleeping and Jimin is resting. "

I then replied saying "I brought soup for Jimin". He smiled at me and then said "Jungkook show her to Jimins room" Jungkook stood up and bowed. I then stood up and bowed and left following Jungkook.

~Time Skip~

I'm now in Jimin room.

Alone

With him

Whiles

Feeding him

.....
It was silent all the way through. I think he was too sick to notice that I'm feeding him.

He finished and laid back down in his futon.

I put my hand on his forehead to check his temperature. His body was burning.

I feel so upset. I feel like I'm responsible for this.

I was getting ready to leave until Jimin grabbed my arm. I looked at him as my eyes popped out in shock.

"Thanks Hina"he said in a low voice making me smile that he did recognise me.

I then held his hand and said "your welcome and get well soon".

-End of Chapter-

I'm wrote this at 1am at night on my phone, so excuse my errors.