Ch 13~ Save Me

Guys read the first two chapter before this one since I updated them all together.

Hina's POV
Today is the day.
I just hope that Hoseok managed to do something as he promised me and Ken yesterday.

"Ahhhhhhh nee-saaan" Ken said as he opened his mouth wide. I put the bit of scrambled eggs into his mouth. He started chewing it.

What a cutie.

I then ate some myself as well. Yes we were eating breakfast and I'm feeding I'm little brother some.

I think this kid will grow up spoiled.

But who cares, I love him so much.

Aunt Min-ha was walking around, she seems to be waiting for the upcoming events of today.

I sighed and then said "Aunt Min-ha at least have something to eat".

She looked my way with concern on her face.

"How am I suppose to eat when you might be taken away by that landlord" She said and started walking again in worry.
I sighed.

I just hope everything goes well today.
I just hope that Jimin will help us.

~Time Skip brought to you by JHopes dance moves~

Its afternoon now. I took a bath and cleaned up Ken as well. I then decided to clean the dishes in the kitchen. All of the sudden I heard some men enter. Hoping it was Jimin, I ran out of the kitchen.

Unfortunately it was the Landlord and his henchmen. My eyebrows automatically furrowed.

"Why, why, why" the landlord said as he came walking towards me. "You were expecting someone else weren't you".

He is now standing right infront of me. He was only an inch taller than me.

That's when Aunt Min-Ha came. She quickly pulled me behind her. Ken came and grabbed my right leg and hid behind it.

"Where is the money ?" The landlord asked Aunt Min-ha. I gulped knowing that Aunt min-ha had no money to give him.

"No money huh? .... Hahahah" the landlord said and the started laughing like a fat pig.

He then looked towards me.

Only if his henchmen weren't there I would have beaten him up.

"I'm taking your lovely Niece then" he said and grabbed my arm.

I tried pulling my arm back. "No please not Hina please don't take her " Aunt Min-ha begged.

I can't stand to see her beg like this.

He the started dragging me out of Aunt Min-ha shop, I tried stopping him so many times but he had much more strength than me.

Man what does he eat?

Ken grabbed on my leg crying "leeeave neeee -saaaa" . "dwont tace her" he cried. I could feel tears forming in my eyes.
My Ken.

We were now on the street and all the people are watching as I'm struggling against the fats pigs hold.